New Kits

HUGE FAKES!!!

It´s exactly the same template of the Mexico national team in Germany 2006.
182.JPG

hasn't AIG gone bust?

Liking the keeper one, but I really can't make myself stand the all-white home kit.. it just doesn't look proper to me.. Come on Umbro, they're football players after all, they are not supposed to play golf, on that damned field!!

that England shirt is too simple, it looks like a leisure type shirt and even then it's still to simple....and they're charging 50 pounds for it...haha

It's a bloody polo-shirt ffs, looks rediculous.

Almost as rediculous as calling a tracksuit an 'anthem-jacket'.

Whichever pretentious wanker thought of that needs to be shot.

£49.99! Talk about extracting the urine!!

I agree, you'd think making such a simple shirt, which in all honesty is a polo shirt worth less than a tenner, with an England badge stuck on, would give them an opportunity to charge a reasonable amount (£24.99 perhaps) for the shirt for a change.

The Spain one is growing on me, looks great in action without the stupid paint on their faces. And the same with the English shirt, but the price is a joke.

I think the Sweden kit is a much better effort than the English kit. It has a little more than just a white polo with some high socks going for it.
Even the keeper kit looks better. Maybe there's hidden details I'm missing though.

Back
Top Bottom