New Kits

i love the fact that west brom starts selling the kits without sponsor. i will definately order one of them.

i love the fact that west brom starts selling the kits without sponsor. i will definately order one of them.

If you buy one without the sponser when we eventually do have one you'll be able to go and get it put on for free at the club shop. I'll be buying the home one. Its either go to the emirates on the first game of the season wearing the new shirt with no sponsor or wear the old one.

If you buy one without the sponser when we eventually do have one you'll be able to go and get it put on for free at the club shop. I'll be buying the home one. Its either go to the emirates on the first game of the season wearing the new shirt with no sponsor or wear the old one.

i hope they'll send out sponsorlogos for do-it-yourself application, would keep them seperate in my collection. we'll see. :TU:

Fantastic kits but i cant see fenerium.com.tr

they took the pictures out :D

9368areiltmy25072008gr5gl5.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that cos they're sponsored by beer companies so they have to or something? I know they're not allowed on kids size replica kits.

more pics please :)

:LOL::LOL::LOL: more pics huh?

intro_0809formalar.jpg

attachment.php

Well now they dont look as bad. I guess it had to do with the fact that they picked Serkan, who is short,fat, and bald to display the jerseys. We also definitely need more alternative jerseys apart from the striped one coming out 4 months later. WTF at the obese sleeve holes on burgundy-blue on and ring collar blue jersey...

Last edited:
:LOL::LOL::LOL: more pics huh?

intro_0809formalar.jpg

attachment.php

Well now they dont look as bad. I guess it had to do with the fact that they picked Serkan, who is short,fat, and bald to display the jerseys. We also definitely need more alternative jerseys apart from the striped one coming out 4 months later. WTF at the obese sleeve holes on burgundy-blue on and ring collar blue jersey...

White one is class, the others are just too simple.

Back
Top Bottom