New Kits

Eintracht Frankfurt
[GK Home; GK Away; Player Away]

-h500_proell.jpg
-h500_zimmermann.jpg
-h500_amanatidis.jpg

God, what a reception :D

Does anyone know what number he'll wear yet?

I'm guessing 12... can't see Seedorf giving him his '10'.

he's still ugly :P with 28 years and playing like that in Barça, doesn't matter which number he will wear :) he has to prove his football once again...

nice Milan kit but I was expecting something better...anyway, let's see the style and the color for the font, further...

Nice Milan kit but I don't like the gold "World Champions" badge. Looks ugly. I'm sure Milan fans will disagree though :DD

Is it me or does it look like the guy on the right has had his head photoshopped into this picture.
Mmmh.. No, he isn't. He has no hair for real :DD

Anyway, loving that kit. I'm going to buy it probably, even if I can't choose between this one and the black one (I've always loved AC milan black kits, they always have something more).

By the way, which kind of template it is, anyone could guess? I can't say from these photos, but it seems more like a custom one, doesn't it?

i already said what i dislike about new inter kits, but the thing that i like are those blue socks for home kit, it's better than those black ones... also it would have been better i they had kept white shorts for home kit, because it looked better than black one...

i already said what i dislike about new inter kits, but the thing that i like are those blue socks for home kit, it's better than those black ones... also it would have been better i they had kept white shorts for home kit, because it looked better than black one...

i'm agree!
like a black soks for juve home kit!

Back
Top Bottom