New Kits

Tomorrow Galatasaray new kits explanining.

mb1090mbak6.jpg

had the chance to try on the new schalke and chelsea kits today, good job by adidas. great range of sizes (l fits me now, i allways was a xl guy, so even for the "bigger" people no probs anymore), the use of material is great (quality feel if you touch it) and all the small details added really make them worth to get!

thats professionalism to me. presenting next seasons kits before the end of the current season. I bet I can wait for our new kits until the first matchday in august.

arsenal won't keep the away kit cuz it's like a centenary kit. it can be used for only one season...and it makes sence.
but that home kit has been on the net for a while. i'd bet my dog (wich i don't have :)) that it's a fake.
anyway: adidas kits look way better than the nike kits for the last two seasons...

I just noticed aprt from the french league ... most of league winners are kitted by Nike/Adidas...wow such is their grip on Football kit Market!!

arsenal won't keep the away kit cuz it's like a centenary kit. it can be used for only one season...and it makes sence.
but that home kit has been on the net for a while. i'd bet my dog (wich i don't have :)) that it's a fake.
anyway: adidas kits look way better than the nike kits for the last two seasons...

i see... kit was class though... :DD

Chelsea keeper Petr Cech is more than happy with his new orange kit for next season. "Studies say orange spreads the most in the split second when the striker focuses," he said.

It clearly doesn't have the same effect on defenders, judging by what happened to John Terry.

Back
Top Bottom