New Kits

127.gif

Sweden away

Ugly for customers, but for marsaillais (i hate marseille) is very beautiful and very fashion (for "les ouech ouech").
In France, Marseille is supported by "les racailles" and this new look is for them

It's the same in every city in France and even more in Paris, as I live there. In Marseille people wear shorts !

that marseille kit is a pure fashion object and i really dig the chelsea keeper, great kit. better than their current away.

Marseille are ripping off the North Carolina college basketball team from the US:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xt/80556264.jpg?v=1&g=editorial11&s=1

On the Chelsea/Liverpool front:

- I don't like Liverpool's collar, it's like a big blotch of white just hanging there. Otherwise, I generally like them keeping it simple. The goalie colours are great.

- Both Chelsea and Liverpool exhibit even longer shorts and longer sleeves. I do NOT understand this development. If you're cold, wear full-length sleeves, if you're not you'd rather wear em as short as possible (a la Cameroon :)), wouldnt you? Ditto on shorts, if you're not really cold, you should wanna play in Y-fronts as far as I'm concerned, minimise all clothing - they do it in volleyball. I don't understand the point other than some misdirected aesthetic decision.

Back
Top Bottom