New Kits

New America GK "Eagle knight" KIT

51810.jpg

Englands new away was shown on skysports news just now, and it looks awefull. Its got a blue line across the chest right near the top

"MORE THAN JUST A SHIT FOOTBALL" doesn't make sense Thomas.

What is a shit football? A football covered in dog poo?

Also, I agree - fucking disgusting kit. I haven't bought an England shirt for YEARS now, they always suck.

I think it's a disgusting kit, the red and blue just don't go well together, the shorts are just shorts, not much to complain about, and the socks are horrible early 90s, they've gone for the whole retro thing and done a really bad job of it.

Manchester City one-off strip for Munich respect on Sunday (thanks Mack):

picsrvmcfccouk111mt7.jpg

If anyone could find me a bigger photo please post it! :)

Also, I agree - fucking disgusting kit. I haven't bought an England shirt for YEARS now, they always suck.

I don't agree with your second point. The last few away kits England have had have been very nice. I've had them all going back to the 98 WC.

This is bloody awful though it must be said, though I suppose we'll barely wear it so we can get away with it.

That diamond patterns on the England away socks is wayyyy retro and should not have been implemented...That 1982 Admiral England away kit is much better than this one too.

All umbro kits have had those diamonds for the past 2 seasons at least anyway.

I cant make my mind up yet, I definitely dont love it, but it might start to grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom