New Kits

Has this been posted?

new%20france%20away%20adidas%20shirt%200809%20www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Today, Escalettes, the president of the French federation, said that he is launching an invitation to tender in the next few weeks. On the 22nd of february, France may wear shirts from another brand. Umbro pays England 3 times what Adidas is paying for France.

red france kit is fake:

1589_0.jpg

you can find this on "thai"-fake-shirt-pages. they are fast, but not THAT fast. seems like just a mock up from asia.

The one posted by OPM. Should be real, and it's awesome. The second one is bullshit. Red dots... :lmao:

The best ever design. Like the blue collar. Will look much better in real. Big white has to be on the back or else it looks cheap. Than you Nike, you are the best.

There is not much philosophy in CRO kits - red and white checkers and that's it. The rest is just minor details. But it's unique.

Last edited:
Croatia looks real, it has the "pleter" on inner side of the collar which was the unique detail on the new away shirt.

White mash on the back doesn't look like the smartest solution. It's slightly curved shape doesn't match the checkers the best way. And it looks like the player names will be on the checkered part above which also will look rather ugly.

6wr7ybr.jpg

80zc4zc.jpg

Italy home also looks like real deal..

7wth2tw.jpg
89s3320.jpg

7ycpnx5.jpg
6nuaoah.jpg

Looks like double layered.

Wonder how would it look with those dark blue shorts (or they would either get new blue shorts in a matching color, or will stick with blue shirt+white shorts combo)

I hope the white box on the back will be big enough to be filled with names or else it will be very ugly... :rolleyes:

The kit is prefect but this is a big stupidity...

Last edited:
I like the Nike and Adidas designs. Nike retro/minimalism style rulez. Adidas new style is better than the old one.

But new Puma design. Pretty bad... But that's just my humble opinion.

What's wrong with Nike and Cro kits?

Last version... Too much white on the back.

This one - too little.

Can't they get it right? It would be a perfect kit if it wasn't for this... Hope they will fix it. Just a little bit more white space for the players names... What the hell...

whats wrong with italy new kit? haha.. it's just a simple kit with Puma and italy football team logo.. isn't that whats nike is doing and pple think it's nice? ha! i like the theme for croatia but i got the feeling that if i don't print name and number its gonna look weird right? why don't they just release a design without big white square.. etc..

Can you do that? Because i looked on their site, and there's no mention of buying from them:( directly, just about buying from clubs stores:(.

I like the new italy and croatia shirts:D

Thats what i was hoping to find out! in London, you cant get your own name printed in the current in the manu champs league and Holland 08 font/number at Nike town!! which sucks!!

Thats what i was hoping to find out! in London, you cant get your own name printed in the current in the manu champs league and Holland 08 font/number at Nike town!! which sucks!!

Before, they used to have individual letters for the printing. Now they come as a template for each player. That's prob the reason mate.

I use this online shop for my numbers,

http://www.wiggysports.co.uk/premier_league.html

As they apply the same fullsize numbers that the clubs use on match days!

You can either send them your shirt or have them send you the numbers to apply yourself (easy if you use a Press)

many thanks Simon, i will be looking into this!!!!!

very true ICE.... but i am not kluivert ....i am IB and i keep telling them that, they must be sick of seeing me asking for nike individual leters lol

Back
Top Bottom