New Kits

yes, i said to myself the exact same thing when i saw it.
i like it, but it looks strange with so much yellow for a japanese home kit :)

082430.RO.JPG

082430.RE02.JPG

082430.RE14.JPG

Look similiar. :)

dude wait till you see the back and baby blue shorts and socks (yup same colour as the Holland away)!!

The new Nike kits were unveiled at Nike town today at London (my second home)!!!

the are very simple and quite cool in one way (names/logos at the tip of neck behind the shirt).... at the same time who the FUCK designed those kits.. was he sleeping or something...

for example the holland shorts are still blue with a hint of the flag at the tips(the 06/07 home kit's short is blue).. the colours just dont make sense.. baby blue/royal blue/white!!

Turkey just looked wrong in my eyes!!

Nike football needs a shake down (ohh pls fire the dude who designed the Legend ii or is it Legend)!!

the turkish away kit looks pretty good, if its not fake
by the way i have to say that i loved that ivory coast kit, it looks great. one of the greatest kits i have ever seen

why Adidas go for classic/traditional design? it's just too nike.... disappointed.. Was hoping for some better and nicer design and i wonder why would pple say a plain white jersey with a brand and country badge is nice..?

Last edited:
why Adidas go for classic/traditional design? it's just too nike....

frankly i don't see why people thinks that this seson's kits are classic (except Argentina) .
take Germany, or Japan, or Mexico... are those classic?
don't think so !

Ukraine multi language country. Шахтер(rus) = Шахтар(ukr), now name is written on ukraine. But main language in Donetsk russian. Dont know maybe some policy here.

Back
Top Bottom