New Kits

River Plate Away

17.jpg

46.jpg

33.jpg

I'm probably going to make myself look like a retard of the highest order but does anyone else think the shirt Hugo Ibarra is clutching maybe a new Porto one ?

It doesnt imo look quite like the current one, nike logo isntright colour or on the blue stripe, navy collar etc...

i.gif

112627-400.jpg

perhaps it is their previous one, which is conceivable, although odd unless its an old picture.

porto_ap.jpg

Are you sure thats there new kit Ashed? Looks like a cricket shirt.

Is not the offcial kit of Manchester, maybe i'm sure this kit are made by Nike and are proposed for Manchester (is possible 2 or 3 different version by Nike)

the new man utd kit is more likely to be like the new wolfsburg kits, with one of those spike things on each arm

and that shirt that giggs, nistelrooy and gary neville are wearing are just to anounce the vodafone tournament, i dont think premiership clubs can have more than one sponsor on there shirt and that has an extra vodafone logo on the collar

so kappa have got shut of that tight look then, i like that yellow shirt not too sure about the others, the sponser on the home shirt looks a bit dodgy i think, shouldnt be red make it blue would look better

Thats the thing that they were arguing about the first time they got Thomson Holidays as their sponsor.Apparently the sponsor's official colour is red and didnt want blue as an option,bear in mind that Spurs hates red..but they had too i guess...

Because one sponsor isn't enough??? :roll:

Look at the French League ffs! There's just no need for multiple shirt sponsors. Just greed on the clubs behalf.

Well,that's still ok like it seems in Switzerland (dunno about the other clubs)

look at austria.Sponsors even on the Ass...ugly!

Germany is good,just one.France also,England and Italy too... 8)

scandinavian shirts are littered with sponsors, and dont forget that the basel shit will also have the Swiss AXPO badge on the shirt

and can someone please reupload the spurs shirt so that i can see it

Not really new but is useful for kit makers.

AC Milan kit is staying the same.
7912_m400.jpg

FORMIGONI OFFERED A SHIRT OF THE ITALIAN CHAMPIONS
14 May 2004 12:07
MILAN - A Rossonero shirt of next season's collection, which still has to be sewn on the logo of the 17th Scudetto, has been given to Lombardia president Roberto Formigoni by Milan general manager Ariedo Braida and Rino Gattuso this morning. Formigoni said: 'Gattuso is a player I have a great respect of because he poures grit and determination in every game he plays. His ability to keep the group compact is a useful quality in politics as well. Gattuso is the symbol of Milan and his half-Lombard and half-Calabrian spirit is extraordinary.'

Back
Top Bottom