New Kits

Hugo Sánchez is crap

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...ial&type=story
(spanish)

Here's the translation (online one, obviously...)

Another image

Hugo Sanchez, technical director of the selection of Mexico, wants to play with white uniform of the premises, and red when the Tri is of visit

MEXICO -- The Mexican trainer Hugo Sanchez said that the Mexican selection of soccer will adopt the white uniform to play like the premises and the red one like visitor, discarding traditional the green one.
Mexico, with the exception of the first world-wide ones, when it used the color hoists in the t-shirt and the blue one in the pantaloncillos, has always played with green of the premises and the target like visitor.
Sanchez wants to change that, in agreement with declarations spilled in a radial program.
“This is not of now, this is since I took the selection. I spoke first with who it had to speak, because thus it is my style. I said to them that my impression from outside is that the green color of the t-shirt is lost with the turf ", said Sanchez.
“And the impression that sees from outside is that there are less players with the green t-shirt that if there were a color resistance, and as the national flag is green, white and red, I made them see that it would enchant to me that jugaramos most of the times with target and which the second uniforms is the red one, all red one”.
The past Wednesday, in their defeat of 3-1 before Brazil, Mexico left completely using a white uniform. Some journalists speculated that she had to that Sanchez wanted to use he himself color of the uniform of Real Madrid, where she played seven years and she gained five Pichichi prizes to the best goleador of the league between 1985 and 1992.
“This I am thinking it, I have analyzed it since I played and I say by own experience and not because some say that I am malintencionado and that pleases me by Real Madrid. By all means that enchants the target to me because it is a color that accidentally has the Mexican flag and Real Madrid also ", affirmed.
The Mexican trainer clarified that already he spoke of the subject with the Mexican leaders and the company that dresses to the tricolor, Adidas, to present to them his to feel.
“I spoke first with Guillermo Cantú (director of national selections), later with Decio de Maria (Secretary General of the Federation) and Justino Compeán (president of this one), and they spoke as well with the Adidas company. Later it was spoken with the presidents (of the clubs) “, assured the strategist, who in November will turn a year of to be named in the position.
Sanchez added that she hopes that the change comes at the end of year or principles from the next one, when it trusts that instead of seeing less Mexican players, will see more.
“Then, that way to call the attention of the t-shirt or the uniform in himself, is going to cause that instead of 10 players in the field there are 12 or 13 players and that is a visual impact”, said.
“Also we are going to use the red one and of that way sa is going to give account of which this impact del that I speak to them is tremendous”, it concluded.

NOTE---> You may think that the online translation is shite, but NO.. THAT is the actual way he talks everyday!
LOL

LoL. just can't them use the white shirt more frequently?

Please, don't discard the green shirt.. it has always been class!! I remember me getting a green umbro Mexico shirt more than 10 years ago and still wearing it nowadays when I play as a GK..

trikotblaumaxdome575.jpg

werder 4th kit for today's match against vfl wolfsburg

Ok, this is not a kit but i guess it's worth mentioning:

45343.jpg

This is the ball that is going to be used in the Mexican league for a few weeks and it will somehow raise funds for CIMA. This is an organization related to breast cancer in Mexico and Latin america.

Gala special kit for fun same kit for team coming soon.

This is a Fan kit for Metin OKTAY.The king of The Turkish Footbal..220 matches 240 goals.His record made by Hakan Şükür 242 goals in aproxsimelty 430 matches.. :)
The is scored olso Hungarian Victory goals.2-0 at Inonu stadium to Puskas's team.. :)
Galatasaray traning ground Florya Metin Oktay Complex.. ;)

This is the new Fourth kit>Full red
041007_11b.jpg

stuttgart have a history for yellow shirts, but never in the combo with black only.

this looks like a dortmund rip. or more like how a puma dortmund shirt would look like. ;

Back
Top Bottom