New Kits

1733.jpg

:mrgreen:

OMG what a colors :lmao:
Like a cartoon football match

More of AC Milan's second and third kits:

New kit with the old numbering style, I believe they'll employ the new one displayed a few posts back.
newkakauefabm0.jpg

New Badges:

ac2yrsetno0.jpg

(All found on the Soccerpulse)

Last edited:
m7001.jpg

OFFICIAL. It's the new AC kit, but the milan store site seems to be down right now.

Last edited:
Fenerbahce Home
2007-07-30_forma2.jpg

2007-07-30_forma5.jpg

2007-07-30_forma6.jpg

1185844025.jpg

BACK
1185896380.jpg

Away
2007-07-30_forma3.jpg

2007-07-30_forma4.jpg

Third
2007-07-30_tanitim003.jpg

2007-07-30_tanitim002.jpg

these kits look horrible :(

FFS how many pictures of the front of that kit needs posted eh? Fair enough is some show designs on the rear or side but they are all practically the same!

Typical Fenerbache fan

"My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "Ronaldinho is signing for us" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" Kaka Also "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team"

FFS how many pictures of the front of that kit needs posted eh? Fair enough is some show designs on the rear or side but they are all practically the same!
i just can say sorry :(
Typical Fenerbache fan

"My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "Ronaldinho is signing for us" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" Kaka Also "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team" "My Team"

i dont care what u say but i know u hate fenerbahce because its a turkish team.

i just can say sorry :(

i dont care what u say but i know u hate fenerbahce because its a turkish team.

Now THAT is just showing your young tender years.

Because i say that you assume i hate them JUST for being turkish? but i would not hate them if they were from Belgium right that what you mean..........

WRONG!!

Now THAT is just showing your young tender years.

Because i say that you assume i hate them JUST for being turkish? but i would not hate them if they were from Belgium right that what you mean..........

WRONG!!

ok,i dont care if u hate somebody or not, but i hate people that always says the same.. u always post shyte like this...

ok,i dont care if u hate somebody or not, but i hate people that always says the same.. u always post shyte like this...

And YOU always start your posts with "i dont care...".

So much for "u always post shyte like this", Kiddie.

Please try to learn a second phrase and come back THEN.

Back
Top Bottom