New Kits

red swoosh :S ? horrible, i hate red numbers :S damn

untitled1xk2.jpg

....:roll:

red numbers are the "old juve numbers"... a lil touch of tradition....

btw i don't like it at all. i don't like red numbers..... and i don't like the sponsor logo...... couldn't they just put the fiat logo? :roll:

I love the red letters/numbers, with the white outline (so that you can see them properly). I hate the red Nike swoosh, no outline, and I hate that sponsor. Makes a great team look like a lower-league team.

Pretty sure this shirt had red fonts too...
henry_juventus.jpg

If any single kit designer busted this kit out today, I think we'd all be swooning and applauding!!

Look at it, the simplicity, the thick rich stripes, the comfortable white collar. It's beautiful, a model for how striped teams' shirts ought to look. And Kappa weren't geniuses to make it, they just lived in a simpler time. A time where jerseys weren't made to contour the body of the player (kappa started that metrosexual shit), where stripes meant vertical, not rainbow stripes (bloody lotto), where stripes were on BOTH freaking sides of a jersey. Now every designer is just trying to out-clown the other. And the two-colour sock templates (nike, puma, lotto), ugh!

I can't believe how impressed we all were last year when Nike came out with the retro kits which were so nice and simple. We're all gagging for some sense, enough of ass stripes as with manu, enough of tiger stripes as with chelsea.

Apparently the away shirt will be similar to the shirt worn during the 82 Euro final, but with blue stripes instead of claret.

More home shirt pics:

010265332323600lh6.jpg

010265332324000zh5.jpg

010265332328100rc1.jpg

010265332323900au3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom