New Kits

milanxo9.png

It is only a rumour, but is very posible that adidas designs will are these:
HOME - AWAY - THIRD for December'07 to June'08
rzadidas1kn7.png
rzadidas2ex1.png
rzadidas3yn8.png
[/QUOTE]

I hope they use the template for the black away shirt for the white home, with the yellow becoming blue. I think those blue wavy lines on the side of the home shirt are too much in that picture. If they do I might have to get one, I've always wanted a Zaragoza shirt. I thought last season's Lotto template was the best version of the 'Power Ranger' kit.

The Milan kit is third, obviously.

But yeah its ugly, especially with that sponser.

Anyone heard when they are going to show off the new kits?

Cool. Cagliari has Umbro

hi proff,

yep, siena too by the looks of it

Quite a comeback from umbro, ther seemed to be a time not so long ago when their portfolio was shrinking rapidly.

Can anyone on here tell me what exactly the process is when a club decides to get a new kit manufacturer ? do various companies pitch to the club and then they select the one they prefer for instance ?

cheers

db

hi proff,

Can anyone on here tell me what exactly the process is when a club decides to get a new kit manufacturer ? do various companies pitch to the club and then they select the one they prefer for instance ?

cheers

db

Pretty much. Clubs will approach manufacturers looking for the best deal. It's a simple as that really. However, if the company see the club as not enough high profile for example, they'll offer them a poorer deal, essentially, which is why many smaller clubs go with the lesser known/smaller manufacturers. A friend of mine worked for Fulham and was involved in this.

Away, Home, 3rd, GK.

maglie110707_1.jpg

:lol: Love the way the woman in the red away kit looks like she's wearing a skirt!! Umbro are really adding to their list of teams this year aren't they? It's definitely an improvement over last years shirt as well.

Back
Top Bottom