New Kits

Betis Collar=
325px-Jean-Luc_Picard1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

guys, does any of you know when the new national team kits are going to launch, I want to see the new SPain home shirt, looking at some of the new adidas templates its not looking good!
Just a thing about the new west ham shirt, their sponsor will be XL.Com from next season, I work for them and they have just secured the contract, meant to be a secret but oh well!

I haven's seen any new season kit that I actually like. Seems like they all lost inspiration.
Btw, any new diadora kits out? My team is switching to diadora next season and I'm afraid that it'll be some rubbish as all their kits are (except maybe roma)

Rapid's shirt looks good on that template, shame the other ones don't though!

Nike better keep it simple for Juventus. I heard they'll be similar to this year's but without a collar. Also our away jersey is going back to royal blue/yellow(finally) and a possible red third kit.

I won't be exactly like that mock kit I don't think but the way the neck is shaped it looks like a folded collar so I think it will be using that design.

Unlucky Newcastle fans.

Yeah definitely new template, just swap the black for the white on that mock kit and add a collar to it, I think the northern rock logo will light blue too otherwise that collar outline might look really out of place.

Back
Top Bottom