New Kits

Those new Joma kits look well weird with the paint splatter/wank stain/seagull shite (delete where appropriate) all over them. OMG what the fuck happened to the Boca away jersey? :mrgreen:

easyeasyeasy said:
Those new Joma kits look well weird with the paint splatter/wank stain/seagull shite (delete where appropriate) all over them. OMG what the fuck happened to the Boca away jersey? :mrgreen:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

New Manchester United kit:
prd_maxzoom_158287-648.jpg

The first good image i've seen!

200607151871413724jf016barnetvarseyy3.jpg

200607151871413724jf018barnetvarsejj9.jpg

This is from the friendly against Barnet, for all those who said they didnt like the gold line on the side. I happen to think it ties the entire thing together, it's a super-classy kit.

Real Betis home, away, third? Heard the new kits are supposed to be officially presented today...
119sa.jpg

ADO Den Haag - new away?
10tk1.gif

NEC Nijmegen - using last season's Lotto template.....
15sz.gif

easyeasyeasy said:
ADO Den Haag - new away?

NEC Nijmegen - using last season's Lotto template.....

Thats the same Den Haag away kit as last year and the Nijmegen home kit looks the same except for a new sponsor, the away just has stripes of the clubs colours on the shoulder now instead of around the cuffs. Bit of a rip off really.

curswine said:
Thats the same Den Haag away kit as last year and the Nijmegen home kit looks the same except for a new sponsor, the away just has stripes of the clubs colours on the shoulder now instead of around the cuffs. Bit of a rip off really.
Hmm could have sworn the white one was the away last year, ah well.

Wigan Athletic new home kit
010429294746100im3.jpg

More recycled Krappa kits....... home is a rehash of the 02/03 kit, the away is very identical to last season's Champions League away kit.

What, it's hardly any bulkier than the old opel + logo setup. At least it aint the full bloody url of the website.. this looks kinda fresh to me.

I think betandwin had planned this shortening for just the purpose of being shirt sponsors

if you look up bwin.de it opens just before the new season, and bwin.com is already relinked to betandwin

romolo753 said:
Chelsea away:

I'm pretty sure the shirt is a fake, just because the stripes on the front of the kit are the wrong colour and style. If you look on the Adidas Chelsea campaign page it shows you a preview of the away kit's stripes at the bottom of the page...
chelseastripesfk4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom