New Kits

Reading's new home kit is unveiled on Thursaday, aparently we're going back to darker hoops, but white shorts and white socks :(

rumour said:
Hoops on the arms

Darker, more royal blue, than this years

Solid panel on the back, in line with Premiership regulations.
Newcastle, Sheffield United and Southampton* will have to follow suit

Higher neck than the new away shirt, with minimal collar

Traditional white shorts and socks

* oops :D

Last edited:
Pretty good fake all the same. I quite like it, it'll probably look quite different though. Nike have been kind to us in last few years, I almost feel sorry for the mancs, what an ugly...UGLY kit you have this year.

new1234.jpg

Premiership is going as bad as UEFA with this anti-stripes on the back malarkey, won't be long and the likes of Toon will be wearing plain white or plain black :x

Why is Argentina allowed to play with stripes on the back and not being forced to have either a number box or get rid off them? Perhaps because both stripes colours are very bright and the black lettering is still visible without problems? The only Reason I could think of.

Celtic International Away shirt 2006-08

Short-sleeved
prdmaxzoom277941in.jpg

prdmaxzoom277990hm.jpg

prdmaxzoom278000wn.jpg

Long-sleeved
prdmaxzoom1585671002lh.jpg

Goalkeeper
prdmaxzoom272553yl.jpg

prdmaxzoom255391eg.jpg

Still very confused by the shirt title, 'International'. It's also all-white, which means it's useless if another team's kit clashes with Celtic home. Maybe it's to be worn instead of the home kit for European games, I dunno, but I don't think it's very nice anyway...:roll:

Last edited:
I suppose Celtic could wear that kit at Hibs, and err, thats about it :mrgreen:

Vlad19 said:
Actually it's a rip of the Barca kit, go back to page 156 and compare and contrast. It's well done, but it's fakey-ness is evidenced by the identical creases as in the barca shirt, the fact the arsenal logo looks a bit squashed on the shorts, and the fact the cannon is cut off in the picture of the back-collar, which nike wouldnt do.

What this man says is infact true...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/henrysrucksack222/fake7ze.jpg

Look at the creases, they are identicle, hence it's a fake... shame really I liked that kit.

I've heard Arsenal are keeping the same 2 away kits as last season, only with the new Fly Emirates sponser on them replacing O2. Mainly because we only had our commemorative kit for 1 season so they are reversing their usual kit policy. So now we will be having our blue away kit from 2004/2005 for the 3rd season in a row, being our 3rd kit for the 2nd season in a row.

Last edited:
arsenal_49ers said:
Toon...? In Europe...? Erm...:lmao:
I wasn't referring to them in Europe, I was referring to them as an example seeing as the Premiership are following UEFA's lead in the war on stripes. :roll:

why do clubs let their players where different brands of boots than the kitmakers? :p I would've though Umbro would be angry about that Rangers player wearing Nike MVIIs? :lol:

Reading kit released tomorrow \\:o/ (I think)

Back
Top Bottom