New Kits

I remember the Barça kit from 1993/4, the one from Kappa, that only had four stripes, but to be honest this new kit looks more like Bologna than Barça. Nice to see they've reverted to blue shorts though, in my opinion it just didn't look right with red shorts. :|

Like the away kit, reminds me of the kit they wore in 1992 when they won the European Cup final. :)

I much prefer the Barça kit to have blue shorts, as it always had. It's like giving Real Madrid purple or blue shorts instead of white.

The away kit is totally reminiscent of the 1992 away kit.

easyeasyeasy said:
I remember the Barça kit from 1993/4, the one from Kappa, that only had four stripes, but to be honest this new kit looks more like Bologna than Barça.

stoickov9uv.gif

You mean this one? I agree the Bologna look isnt cool.Only now that its gone am i starting to appreciate how perfect their kit was last season.

I had that jersey, shame they didn't wear it much because of the Centenary shirt they had the same time.

Oh dear god that's fugly. The white trim shows no sense of subtlety at all. I see they've taken some inspiration from the Wales kit with the collar size. Frankly, I love it. About time those pricks had an ugly kit. :)

I think that has to be the most ugliest and mostt boring shirt I've ever seen. And it doesn't even show AIG on it :mrgreen:

international away...regular stuff these days. normal black / green away for SPL, this for europe. just brings in some extra money from all the crazy guys buying all shirts . :D

I love this international away Celtic kit. I think it's very simple and its colours are great, what makes it one of my favourite kits of this season... :D On the other hand, I hate the new Man Utd home kit... I can't believe how Nike could make a kit so ugly as this one... :cry:

This is a perfect timing to use a quote from one of Nike's flash internet commercials: "You make me wanna vomit on myself."

That kit is ugly. :puke:

I like the new United kit.Its miles better than the current one.I'm itching to see the new away white/black/gold kit...I always fancy white away kits for United.

Back
Top Bottom