New Kits

Tottenham away 21/22
spurs-21-22-away-kit-2.jpg

I really like this one

i simply hate both home and away kits, i don't know who allowed these BS to becaome official kits.
After I posted this, I went back on Twitter and saw that everybody in the world (other than you, me and @Flipper the Priest) seems to absolutely love it.

The most breathtakingly beautiful kits are the simplest ones. These new snakeskin, zig-zag and even glittery designs are like rejected dress patterns.

After I posted this, I went back on Twitter and saw that everybody in the world (other than you, me and @Flipper the Priest) seems to absolutely love it.

The most breathtakingly beautiful kits are the simplest ones. These new snakeskin, zig-zag and even glittery designs are like rejected dress patterns.

I noticed that too. Overwhelmingly positive reaction. It's a grotesque design.

The Dandies are on the mark with the away kit, unveiled today.

aberdeen-fc-21-22-aberdeen-fc-away-jersey-1627375790Square-players3.png

Prefer our away kits to be black and gold, but I'll let them off here. Love it.

I noticed that too. Overwhelmingly positive reaction. It's a grotesque design.

The Dandies are on the mark with the away kit, unveiled today.

View attachment 112587

Prefer our away kits to be black and gold, but I'll let them off here. Love it.
Now that's a slick kit. Nothing comes as more of a relief to me than when Tranmere announce a kit and it's not disgusting. We were the laughing stock of the league a few years ago with this monstrosity:

I think, this year, Tranmere have had a good year kits-wise though. Well, actually, you tell me.

One of our most memorable eras was 95/96 and 96/97 (perfect for SWOS players like me). During that time, we had this legendary kit:

tranmere-95-home-s_1_3_2.jpg

Our chairman has forged some strong bonds with Indonesia since becoming chairman, hoping to start a few fanclubs out there. One of the business partners from the area has started a kit manufacturer called Mills, and this season our new home kit is a tribute to that legendary kit:

homeshirt3_480x.jpg

I love it, but I know it's an odd one. Have I just got green-and-blue-tinted glasses on?

I really liked it, but oh well I guess it's my 17 years of age talking :(

New Icelandic kit is horrendous, I made it much better with a shoddy photoshop job

actual kit:
FUAdZVOXEAEhAWV.jpg
My shitty but better versions:
treyja1.jpg
treyja2.jpg

I have always been a massive fan of Parma kits since they were one of the first teams with real kits in ISS Pro. Their 2021-2022 away kit below is nice, but there still isn't one for this year for some reason
View attachment 171136
Oh..so this is nice but the eFootball blue/yellow colour scheme isn't huh..? You hypocrites!! :DD
But seriously..i remember i used to think that this colour scheme shirt was their main one because most times i would seen them play they would wear this combination..But apparently this colour combination is always their second one and the black/white scheme is considered their main one.

Back
Top Bottom