New Evo-Web beta site (XenForo 2.1)

Dark mode!! :D:D

Thanks @Mart and @Tom.

That's all I wanted. Now I can finally comfortably read all the posts at night in bed :SMUG:

Member posts font color is grey instead of white though. Finding that hard to read. White gives a better contrast imo.

And I like the more emoji options we have now for reactions. Helps express more than just a like, and avoids me posting just a "haha" or "lol" just to let the poster know it's funny, as an example.

I report that the site give me an error when I try to change the avatar photo (I tested with various resolutions but it give me the same errors)
859E9100-4BDA-4615-B66E-7A7BADA91AF8.jpeg

Uhhh... naughty! :PIRATE:
giphy.gif

• Change color styles of the site;
  • Change themes feature;
  • Without images mode;
  • Fix advanced search mode;
  • Fix not download image under spoiler when not open image;
  • Add more sized avatar image. E.g.: 128x128;
  • Add splash image up arrow site for latest hottest news not advertisiments;
  • Add first and surname under the nickname;
  • Add profile posts statistics, ranks and etc. on down side of his posts;
  • And...mmmm???

Last edited:
Thought I'd have another look at the beta version. It's so nice in dark mode :))

Is there going to be a chat box of any kind? By handly for simple "anyone want a game?" type messages?
(Though I guess the discord would be used for that)

Thought I'd have another look at the beta version. It's so nice in dark mode :))

Is there going to be a chat box of any kind? By handly for simple "anyone want a game?" type messages?
(Though I guess the discord would be used for that)
Discord has replaced the chatbox we used to have - it ended up being used for off-topic stuff and nothing else, whereas the Discord has different channels, voice capability etc...

Reactions: Tom
Discord has replaced the chatbox we used to have - it ended up being used for off-topic stuff and nothing else, whereas the Discord has different channels, voice capability etc...
Fair point. Though the "forum activity" bit on the discord is so busy that it's just there to be muted isn't it? :D

As much as good discord is in theory, id prefer simple chat box, without having to be redirected anywhere. Its not very user friendly on mobile and the truth is - chat box is made for off topic chats. It would be nicer to have something simple and accessible.
But its nothing I can do without, so whateva. ;)

What happened about the beta site?
Nothing (literally, it's still there). I held off any upgrades over the last month as it's the busiest time of the year but it will happen soon. There's a server move involved as well so it's not just a straight update - just building up the strength to do it.

Nothing (literally, it's still there). I held off any upgrades over the last month as it's the busiest time of the year but it will happen soon. There's a server move involved as well so it's not just a straight update - just building up the strength to do it.
Okay, thanks, was just asking about the status, because I didn't see any further discussion about it ;))

The new background color hurts my eyes.

The current shade of grey background and black text is very balanced. On the new grey background, the contrast feels off and my eyes hurts.

Could it be possible in the future to make the Evoweb Mobile Application like on Android / IOS, this might make it easier to access from mobile.

Back
Top Bottom