Need Advice on PES6 running on my PC thanks

jamescrane2005

Non-League
20 October 2004
Hi Guys, I have a computer with these specs

Intel Pentium 4 3.0ghz
512mb AGP8X Nvidia Geforce PNY 7600GS
and 2x512mb sticks of ram

I have a view sonic 22" tft monitor which reccomends i use a screen res of 1680x1050 so i bought pes6 from play.com installed it and turned aa and af to 2x to make things smooth and chose 1680x1050 with kitserver for res everything looks stunningly smooth and it does play really good but i get the odd slow bits on intros and replays and sometimes most important thing gameplay my friend said if i bought a new 1gb stick of ram and took out 1 of my 512mbs to make 1.5gb of ram which i only can afford a 1gb stick because if i could i would buy two 1gb sticks but he said overall it would make things alot better in performance and he said all the slowdowns i get in pes6 will be gone. I just wanna know from u guys since ur all experts on pes games if this is true thanks for ur time
james

It's not a matter of being experts of the game.. When you have a GB of RAM (like me, in the end) you can try to tweak the system a little, before thinking about upgrading hardware.

I know this could take a little long, but you can try disabling some services (I've disabled themes, zero, and some other useless one such as the ones provided by apple) and killing not needed processes before entering the game, and see if it changes something..

Back
Top Bottom