ML young player stats going down

Not.SlyPee

i.Am.Me
6 November 2006
Lithuania
FK Zalgiris
Hey. I played PES 2010 mostly online and in BaL. Recently I started Master League and I don't get why some players who are really young (18-20 years old) and have good stats (70-80 overalls) start to degrade. I mean, their development curve is going downwards. So, basically, has anyone had similar issues and do you know is it a temporary thing and their stats start going up again, or should I sell them as soon as possible.

By the way, I'm not playing them out of position. ;)

Thanks.

Some of them have an early peak, then they dip, then another peak afterwards, so they should start going up again in a season or two

There are different development curves for every player. Just because a young player has 85 as an overall rating at 19 years old it doesn't mean they are destined to be great.

In your case...these players may have 'early peak' development (and then their stats fall away season after season) or 'double peak' where you get a few seasons of decline before stabilising and increasing again.

You should aim to buy players which are 'early, lasting' or 'standard, lasting' to get the most from them development wise.

If you give me the names of the specific players you want to check, I can tell you what development they'll have.

Back
Top Bottom