ML Scripting :(

SlashingBison

League 1
28 March 2021
Hi All,

I'm using Pes21 with V3, UML, Esim 2022, Klashman tactics.

Is there any way there is an .exe or anything to remove the ML scripting?

I play 3 game against inter, Atalanta and Sampdoria - all wins

I then get beat 2-0 by a very good Genoa side, better than they should be imo

Then I get a cutscene for the Rome derby and play Empoli (a game I said id win) and then absolutely played me off the park, there was a genuine 15 in game minutes where I didn't actually touch the ball, I couldn't get near them to tackle them and every time I got the ball they were all over me, not to mention their concrete defence and goalkeeper made of steel!

They drew 2 fouls and score to absolute screamer top corners with amazing curl

There must be a way to stop this! im dreading the derby!!

idk how's everyone but mine gameplay changes drastically after I used UML mod. At first I was just using Virtuared v3 mod and was winning treble with 80~ rating team on Legenmd diff. After installing UML, I notice the ball was passing faster , AI ping-pong ball and making turn-shot outside the box with high power even with team like Burnley or 3-4stars team. I tried uninstall and check the gameplay again. You should uninstall the UML mod then try again on the same save to see any changes, mine did.

There are gameplay tweaks in the EDIT file.

Personally I’m waiting for @tufkar84 to release his edit file for UML that will solve all the issues and should work with Incas exe for scripting removal.

I couldnt find the original post of Incas Golden mod or sth, only found ppl tagging him in others post. Can you link me the original post ? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom