Microsoft Xbox

Please write the 'Disney killed Indy' bs on the equally dumb sounding youtube videos.
You might be right about the kids though.
I don't know what YouTube videos you are referring to I will search later, I meant that the last Disney Indy movie was absolute garbage.

Now after the press conference of the game, I'm somewhat disappointed because .. everything seemed too boring, slow, and sluggish .. I was expecting something chaotic and full of adrenaline, like in the original movies or Uncharted (they should just copy and paste Uncharted games), but the action seems too sterile and boring, in my opinion, this is mostly due to already because of the poorly made First Person View, but .. we'll see! Apparently, the action will not be the strong point of the game, I hope the puzzles are good.

Maybe the good news is that... after all, the main character is Indiana Jones and not someone from "Panderverse"

Last edited:
Disney didn't kill Indiana Jones.
Indy was dead after the absolute dire Crystal Skull, so no matter what Disney did for the next Indy the film was always going to bomb.

Indiana Jones game looks good. Was hoping for third person but I guess Machinegames are just too far down their 1st person hole. Hopefully they can get it out this year, as advertised.

I'm actually shocked it will be 1st person. It will be very interesting experiment, coz FPP games are usually much more immersive

Some pretty crazy rumors out there about Xbox potentially becoming third party. Apparently Phil Spencer will be talking about the future of Xbox sometime next week, will be interesting to see and hear.

Some pretty crazy rumors out there about Xbox potentially becoming third party. Apparently Phil Spencer will be talking about the future of Xbox sometime next week, will be interesting to see and hear.
I don't think Xbox will become 3rd party and certainly hope not.
They will at least do one more generation of console and we need the competition to push the next gen (PS6), as with one console manufacturer I would be worried that without any competition in the console market we would get a PS4 situation where the components used are poor.

Microsoft do make the best consoles - They are slightly more powerful than the Sony counterparts.
But the games are just not there and Microsoft are trying very hard to combat this with all their acquisitions.
It also doesn't help that their big games like Starfield don't do too well and get pretty bad reviews.

This whole thing was a storm in a tea cup, Just 4 games coming over, Phil Spencer didn't want to say which because he wanted the people working on them to announce it? Two of them are "community driven" so I am still holding out hope that Sea of Thieves is one, really want it on Playstation so I can play it with some friends. He also confirmed Starfield and the new Indy game will remain exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom