mjsmith2k

Come on you Reds!
5 November 2005
Nottingham
Forest, Bulls, Patriots
mj-splash-bg.jpg

Woooo got my tickets!

Hee heeee

I honestly don't see what's exciting about him...he's the 21th century version of Elvis and his hamburger and Coke diet...I never really liked him (i preferred by far the naughty version: Prince) but i must admit that Thriller was a very good record...since then there was only decline...

But i sincerely hope you enjoy yourself.

That was not my intention...i hope Michael Jackson fans enjoy his last Tour..i don't like his music very much but i think Jacko is one of the biggest victims of show business.

I think he might die on stage - it's all built up for it. He will have a heart attack or something. Like Tommy Cooper.

Where will I be best off trying to get tickets for this on Friday when they go on sale? Ticketmaster or somewhere similar?

I honestly don't see what's exciting about him...he's the 21th century version of Elvis and his hamburger and Coke diet...I never really liked him (i preferred by far the naughty version: Prince) but i must admit that Thriller was a very good record...since then there was only decline...

But i sincerely hope you enjoy yourself.
yeah thriller was bad ass, and prince IS way better, good call gerd. Prince has some great live shit.

Well they are both great artists and I have always been a big fan of MJ, but I dont see the point in him doing a tour he clearly is not up to.

Is it true he'll be miming as well?

I once had the extremeluck to see Prince live at an after party...he had a concert in Forest national (Belgium's biggest concert hall) which was sold out.
But there was a rumour that Prince loved a disco for gay people called "the garage" in Brussels...we went there and he jammed for 3 hours...fantastic concert...the best thing was that nobody could get in once the concert started...and i was in...

Well they are both great artists and I have always been a big fan of MJ, but I dont see the point in him doing a tour he clearly is not up to.

Is it true he'll be miming as well?

He cant mime and get away with it surely?

I once had the extremeluck to see Prince live at an after party...he had a concert in Forest national (Belgium's biggest concert hall) which was sold out.
But there was a rumour that Prince loved a disco for gay people called "the garage" in Brussels...we went there and he jammed for 3 hours...fantastic concert...the best thing was that nobody could get in once the concert started...and i was in...

thats a good story, nice gerd, i like it

I never saw Jesus in that disco.
Coopz could have been there and i hope he was the sexy one without the moustache (is that correct???)

Back
Top Bottom