Match's speed... PLEASE...

vzz1n

Conference
16 October 2005
NOW, i'm playing PES6 with a very fast speedy... its horrible...

i'd like to change it.... i'd like to left it SLOW... the match is better with this way...

please.... help me...

THANKS>..

My game runs too quickly.

SOLUTION:

Try increasing the resolution size and quality. To do this, click on the Windows Start button, select Programs, select KONAMI, select Pro Evolution Soccer 6, and then select Setting. This will open the PES6 Setting Menu. You will be able to increase the resolution size and resolution quality from this menu. Alternatively, you may also change the resolution size and quality from the Screen Settings Menu, which can be accessed from the Game Options Menu in the game.

PROBLEM:

My game runs too slowly.

SOLUTION:

Try reducing the resolution size and quality. To do this, click on the Windows Start button, select Programs, select KONAMI, select Pro Evolution Soccer 6, and then select Setting. This will open the PES6 Setting Menu. You will be able to decrease the resolution size and resolution quality from this menu. Alternatively, you may also change the resolution size and quality from the Screen Settings Menu, which can be accessed from the Game Options Menu in the game.

Back
Top Bottom