Manchester United Thread

Nice of the United players to put together a massive run of form, seemingly only to get Solskjaer a steady job.
Now how about showing a bit of ambition and actually try to get enough points for the CL next year?
Being a Liverpool supporter, it feels weird to support United tonight. But you know what else feels weird? Hoping that Manchester United can give Manchester City a decent game. That seems odd. Should seem odd to the United fans as well.
Some of the primadonnas in the club (starting with the letter P) might be looking for a way out but at the same time, they won't exactly be on the top of the most wanted list if they start sulking at the first sign of adversity. I'm hoping your lot at least goes for it tonight.

United is a weaker team than last year. Maguire wont defend alone and wont score goals for the team. Pogba is overrated or just simply dont want to play for United. De Gea is just a keeper. The rest of the team is a mid table side including Martial and Rashford as well. Not to mention the squad got smaller.

Ighalo and Fernandes. Finally some reasonable transfers. Although Fernandes is an all around MF(CM,AM) but without Pogba and Mctominay united will still struggle, midfield is still lacking with all the injuries and the lack of good NO10s(Mata is old, Lingaard and Pereira are low table players)....The current best line up would be:

DeGea - Bissaka,Maguire,Lindelöf,Williams-Fernandes,Fred-Martial,Gomes,James-Ighalo

I would put Gomes in. The season is fuc*ed already and if Williams and ESPECIALLY LINGAARD can play then Gomes could get some time. The kid is young and have potential.

Not even 2 de Gea could save the club this season. Makes you think Mou dragged this club with bunch of deadwood to 2nd place and still won a trophy.

Ranik comes, did I (my head image as you could recognize as DH) have any chances to be the started goalkeeper? Even for cup matches like FA cup?

Damn shame Martial wants to leave, i always like the kid ever since his PL debut. Never fulfill his potential cause he's lazy af, this also not help with off the pitch problems.

Dude still 26, hope he doesnt waste his talent like balotelli did.

So far De Gea back to his 17/18 performance. Crazy to think some utd fans wanted to take him out and replace it with Henderson. Just sell Henderson to newcastle for 💷 and buy proper CB + DMF + CMF.

Am I the only one that think's Rashford is pure dog shit?

I think he's massively overrated that's for sure. Been poor for over a year now whenever I've seen him. Whether that's down to playing with the injury last season I guess time will tell. He also only seems to ever play well if he's on the left of the attack.

Rigged ?

Edit 1 :

Some report says, UEFA "botched", redraw possibilty.

In b4 united got psg again after redraw, lol

Edit 2 : Official

Edit 3 :

Lol, it's Ronaldo fav opponent 😂

Last edited:
He's been shit since he started being a dinner lady. I'd rather they played a dinner lady instead of him.
Who ?

All i know once his concentration got separated outside football he's not doing his best + also he's been injured for too long.

Back
Top Bottom