Looking for a reliable, easy to navigate player database.

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Hi bros! :)

I'm looking for a reliable website which regularly updates player stats around the globe, for example, goals scored, assists, games played, etc.

Transfermarkt is nice but I find it too convoluted sometimes, with way too much information, and sometimes it is hard to find the basic stats. Wikipedia is not constantly updated, I mean the biggest names sure, but not the lesser known leagues.

So basically I'm looking for a simple, up to date website with basic stats, goals, assists, games played, maybe height and weight, etc.

Thanks in advance! :TU:

Last edited:
Hi bros! :)

I'm looking for a reliable website which regularly updates player stats around the globe, for example, goals scored, assists, games played, etc.

Transfermarkt is nice but I find it too convoluted sometimes, with way too much information, and sometimes it is hard to find the basic stats. Wikipedia is not constantly updated, I mean the biggest names sure, but not the lesser known leagues.

So basically I'm looking for a simple, up to date website with basic stats, goals, assists, games played, maybe height and weight, etc.

Thanks in advance! :TU:
whoscored.com is pretty good it even has player tendencies, strength's and weaknesses.

Back
Top Bottom