Let's make a tournament in USA

T

teenspirit1009

Hey guys my name is Chris, i was wonder is there is any people living in USA interested in making a tournament here, i live in New Jersey and love The winning eleven game, i would like to make a community here, and try to set up a tournament, or just find some opponents, since i'm tired of beating the machine up all the time and i dunno people able to play this game really good.

What part of NJ do you live in? I'm in Bergen County (Ridgewood)

I live in the US, in NJ, I love WE too but I'm not that good.. At least not as good as the people who post videos..

Doubla R said:
I live in the US, in NJ, I love WE too but I'm not that good.. At least not as good as the people who post videos..

What town?

I'll whoop anybodys ass in this game but I live in miami.

OK guys i live in belleville New Jersey that is 5 minutes away from newark NJ, and i will definetely like to kick ur asses, i hope we could get some more people living in NJ so we can make a group to can have a reunion it can be in my house and aply against each other, i think that would be awesome.

Hey foss, your location is 'Austin' as in Texas? Just wondering cause I go to UT and have played this series since SNES with the DD and have WE9

Hey double R, I'm ecuadorian and we live really close, what ur age man? maybe we can try to find a couple more buddys around to play.

Yall can come to my crib and play..... Greenwich, CT.....im not driving all the way to NJ to play WE man..... the traffic goin their is CRAZZZZZZZZZyyyyyyy plus the gas prices here are outrageous..... yall are welcome to come over if u wanna get a good ass kickin though......

Hahaha.. good idea man I always missed this type of shit that Europeans had all around and we can't get a tournament and most here don't even know what PES/WE is.. if they like soccer then all they know is Fifa.

But I'd love to have not only friends over playing (only 4 friends here who play now) but also real f'n tournaments that you win money in like they have in Holland and elsewhere.

Oh well it's a dream but hopefully in future with PES/WE gaining more fans across world.. it'll become a possibility.

New York is close though I might drop by ;) or you guys could come over my place we'll chill........ haahaha.

Hey PLF New York is not that far away from NJ, so far we have like 4 or 5 people that live close, that is a good start i'm pretty sure there will be more people, around keep posting and we'll see what we can do , making a tournament with money prizes is a awesome idea but we still need some more people to join the thread.

Sounds good, but I'm telling you guys.. I'm not that good.. And I would prefer playing real football so like that I don't have to worry about WE8 bugs :P by the way, I'm 16

i live in saddle brook (bergen county) and i would love to have a big tournament with ppl who have mastered the game. playing for prizes would be amazing...i just want some real competition couse ppl i play with arent that good.

teenspirit1009 said:
Hey PLF New York is not that far away from NJ, so far we have like 4 or 5 people that live close, that is a good start i'm pretty sure there will be more people, around keep posting and we'll see what we can do , making a tournament with money prizes is a awesome idea but we still need some more people to join the thread.
Yeah mate but I live in Toronto not NJ. But still it's not far.. we go there often.

I fucked it up The_thing, I was never good in academics and maybe this university was too much for me cuz I found exam overbearingly tough and think I probably failed it :(

Oh well and yeah to Argentinian guy, we should play real football and then we'll see who the master is ;) :p.

Argentinian guy good idea of playing real football, where i live people play only baseball, but , do not forget about the winning eleven, my e mail is teenspirit1009@hotmail.com people interested in have a reunion to play first, and them try to make a tournament with inscription a prizes please send me and e mail, i will be counting , how many people is in, once we have a nice group, we can set a reunion in a house the most conveniente for everyone, and have some fun playing, i offer mine i live in belleville real close to newark.

I'm in Ridgewood, and it only takes 15 minutes to get to Saddle Brook, and 25 to get to Paterson. Let's do this!

(but not until I get back from China in the beginning of September:p)

edit: btw I'm 17

Never thought that there where so much Americans here, nice!
None of my friends doesn't like football games, stupid friends, hehehehehehehe

Greekkamaki said:
hello ............. i am in connecticut..........i can come in nj and new york for some game some time ............ i know couple guys here that they olso play good..........i am 24 ..............

That sounds awesome! We could have a massive get together with people all over the tri-state area. I'm sure we all have one or two friends who play the game, so we could have a nice sized tournament!

I'm in NJ as well and would love to play. I have a friend in Albany as well that might be up for it as well.

Ezio

Last edited:
Guys this is getting awesome, i believe we can try to have a tri state area reunion maybe not this weekend but the other, or the one coming, would be really nice to have some playing time, as i said before i live close to newark and i offer my house to play, if there is other person that could offer his house and a good big screen tv, would be better, i have a car and i will be able to drive there. Please e mail to set this up. teenspirit1009@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom