Latest Wolf Patch?

W

wilflare

Hi all,
Just started playing Winning Eleven (late-starter ^^)
Just a question, what is the latest wolf patch?
Is it the Lobo one?

Do we have to download the Patch Update 1 or is it already included in the main patch itself?
Does the patch still have problems with the Argentina National Team? The better players seem to be left on the Bench in the Evolution patch.

One last thing, what's the difference between Lobo and Evolution patch?^^

Do you all recommend any other patches to go along?

Sorry for the many questions. hope you all can help.
Thanks.

I know the latest patch for PES 4 is the 2005 Evolution patch, but for WE i don't know. I think you should also download and install the updates, and if they are in the main patch it should be stated in the readme file.

I think Lobo is newer then Evolution, with updated player transfers maybe.
Actually i don't know the difference, but i couldn't get Lobo at a decent speed, so Evo patch is what i use.
The differences? no clue but the game looks so much better!
Ok bye, back to free kick practice :/

thanks for the replies.
why does the wolf patch seem to allow one to play the full game?
thought it just updates the files only or something.

a slight clarification to my earlier question.
I read online that the person would need a full game in order to install the patches. My friend install the wolf patch on his com without installing the actualy game itself and the game is still playable, why is this so?

Yes the patches are for the full version.
Um, how your friend plays it without having installed the game?
H4X0R ALERT!!! W4R3Z ALERT!!
I have no idea how that is possible or if it even is.

The patch he downloaded had similar contents to a actual Winning Eleven.
It has autorun in, and setup everything. Is the wolf-patch supposed to be like that?

It just misses some non-english commentary files which explains the smaller file size.

anyone can explain why? he just installs the wolf patch and it works.
i tried installing the wolf patch on my computer but it asks me to uninstall my already installed WE8i...

Hey Wilflare,
See if you can link which patch your friend has.
I am curious now on how he can play without installing full version.

dont think it will be convenient to post here.
he downloaded the wolf evolution patch from isohunt website. you can try searching there, it's the file with the most downloads.

i downloaded the lobo patch from filefront. upon installation, it asks me to uninstall my WE8i. I followed and found out that i could play it as well... ><

your friend downloaded an illegal version of we8i, which is already patched with the wolf patch beforehand.

Lol, so i was right with the W4R3Z ALERT!! then.

I see. but what about the Lobo patch downloaded from filefront?

i have evolution for we8i and lobo but lobo isn't installed.
i believe he made patches of each for both games.

I ran the setup included in the patch. The setup asked me to uninstall my game. ^^

Back
Top Bottom