k-1

Yes, I do. However, to be honest it had a good few years at the start with Andy Hug, Peter Aerts, Mike Bernardo and Ernesto Hoost amongst others but now it's just a freak show with bizarre refereeing decisions. I lost interest when Akebono got in there. What a joke. I feel sorry for Jerome Le Banner in all this, who is trying his hardest despite having dodgy hands.

Yes, I do. However, to be honest it had a good few years at the start with Andy Hug, Peter Aerts, Mike Bernardo and Ernesto Hoost amongst others but now it's just a freak show with bizarre refereeing decisions. I lost interest when Akebono got in there. What a joke. I feel sorry for Jerome Le Banner in all this, who is trying his hardest despite having dodgy hands.

yeah Jerome Le Banner is a real fighter he won't give up . his arm is broken on three places but he wanted to play :)
but I think Badr Hari was the best in 2008.

I do watch it because I live in Japan but have to turn off the God-awful Japanese commentary which unfortunately includes a female celeb who knows little about it and just screams inane comments. It's almost unheard of in my home country of the UK. My all-time favourite is Peter Aerts but alas he is past his best and should retire instead of carrying on against much younger and fitter guys.

I like Cro-Cop but I think he sees it as a bit of a circus and prefers Pride.

I do watch it because I live in Japan but have to turn off the God-awful Japanese commentary which unfortunately includes a female celeb who knows little about it and just screams inane comments. It's almost unheard of in my home country of the UK. My all-time favourite is Peter Aerts but alas he is past his best and should retire instead of carrying on against much younger and fitter guys.

yeah Aerts is good and Cro Cop aswell but Hari stays the best :P

I am currently watching the World Grand Prix. Bonjasky was funny at the press conference saying Overeem should stay off the drugs.. :) Overeem has been juicing no doubt!

Cro-Crop did wanna try MMA when he was in K-1 but he went Pride for the money.. That was his main attraction.

Reports are he is signing with Dream (which is K-1 MMA) so K-1 could book him in MMA or K-1 rules if they wanted. Mirko is a shot fighter now though! His legs are totally fcuked!

Its good Keijiro Maeda won the Tournament as Japan needs new stars in K-1, MMA and Pro-Wrestling. That match vs Melvin Manhoef looked kinda strange though as the punch didnt look that hard.

Back
Top Bottom