Juventus Thread

Maybe we can bring life back to this thread again, we`re almost champions (once again) and are already thinking about the next season.

Starting with kits, maybe we can talk about that.

This are very likely our new kits

Juventus-Home-Jersey-2014.jpg
Juventus-Away-Jersey-2014.jpg

I like the away kit very much, the home is kinda 'normal', but I don't like the collar at all, looks cheap.

Let's wait and see the final and official version, what do you guys think?

I like those new kits, those pictures don't really do them justice, I think they'll look a lot better on the pitch.

It will be great to win the Scudetto on May the fifth once again. :)

They need to bring back that gold away kit from 2008/09. Loved that one.

You are the first person I ever saw saying a good thing about that kit... haha

I think it was horrible and nothing to do with Juve, really.

I like those new kits, those pictures don't really do them justice, I think they'll look a lot better on the pitch.

It will be great to win the Scudetto on May the fifth once again. :)

I think so too :)

The home reminds me a little of the 2003/2004 home kit.

I like it a lot too, we should always have a blue/yellow kit for the UCL imo (like Bayern or BVB UCL exclusive kit).

Another thing, the supposed new Away kit for the next season has no space for the Scudetto, what will they do about it!?

:THINK:

You are the first person I ever saw saying a good thing about that kit... haha

I think it was horrible and nothing to do with Juve, really.

I think so too :)

The home reminds me a little of the 2003/2004 home kit.

That actually was my first Juve kit ever! Del Piero on the back. :)

This mercato will be madness, we're being linked to so many players...

Yeah, I just hope this Ibrah thing is just press speculation, we really don't need that mercenary.

And I do hope Giovinco stays, while Quagliarella, Vucinic and Matri can go imo.

We really need a new and top LB too.

I hope Ibra don't come. When he was with us before I thought yea I like him. He then joined Inter and said it was always his dream playing there etc, then I went ugh.

I hope Ibra don't come. When he was with us before I thought yea I like him. He then joined Inter and said it was always his dream playing there etc, then I went ugh.

I actually never liked him, when he was at Juve I always used Trezeguet instead in PES :P

To answer my own question, I think this is how the scudetto will be placed in the new Away kit.

101182cc709237a1650b36e31ea00de5.jpg

Vucinic is extremely lazy, and if it's not his day, everything goes wrong and he gets frustrated.

Frustrating first half so far, I can't see I really like this 3-5-1-1 line-up. Marchisio as a trequarista doesn't really work.

EDIT: This move though. :)
G08kMsK.gif

Last edited:
What about his great and classy move against Aronica? Why don't you post that?

:COAT:

It's funny how people do not wanna see him for what he really is...

Last edited:
Why do you hate Pogba so much? He's extremely talented. What he did wasn't smart at all but Aronica was provoking him.

I could ask you why don't you hate him too! hahah

Dealing with provocation is a huge part of football, even more in Italy for the league style, and reacting like that shows a lot about a player and a person. That's not the kind of player I want at Juventus.

Simple as that.

I hate him since the first game cause I knew the kind of person and player he is, it's easy to see by his conduct and attitude with and without the ball, and I don't know why so many people can't see it 'till he does something like he did today.

Nobody needs a Balotelli Jr, the press and even the Juventus press is trying to make him one of our main 'stars' when he in FACT is not (not saying he couldn't or will not be - hope not), but he is not.

Last edited:
Hate is a strong word... to be fair, if you're capable of "hating" a football player for no better reason then you're actually a kind of person I really don't like.

He's not a Balotelli junior. He will become one of our best players for sure. He has a bit attitude but he's always fighting for the team.

Also, I'm 100% sure that Conte will not let him go unpunished. Conte knows how to deal with this perfectly well, and I don't think Pogba will do anything like this again under Conte.

Every Juventino I've spoken to is extremely happy about him, and how little we paid for him. He will definitely become one of the best midfielders/players in the world, he's already one of the best defensive midfielders in Serie A. Pogba would walk into any Serie A team, except possibly Juve, but because he's shown so much potential, Conte has adjusted the system just so he can start. That does say something.

You may not like his personality, but his talent in undeniable. I'm extremely pleased we have him in our team.

Yeah I know Conte likes him, he uses him a lot more then would like to see.. haha

But "I don't think Pogba will do anything like this again under Conte", you shouldn't say that because Conte may be good, but a person who spits in another face is not to be trusted, you know that.

And I know we don't agree on this, you see talent above all other things, I prefer a player who has the right attitude and conduct, that's what makes a true champion for me, and that's what I want for Juve.

A player like Marrone is much more suited for Juve then him imo.

Last edited:
He does have the right attitude, in my eyes today was a slip up. He is a bit of a hot head and Aronica took advantage of this. But, he does give everything for the team. He always tracks back and fights for the ball. Like today, when we lost the ball in attack, he tracked back and made perfect slidings more than once.

A lot of Juventini I know thought Pogba did right to spit on Aronica, but that is dumb to say in my opinion. I suppose Aronica was bitter about Juve beating him once again to win a prize, just like the Super Coppa. :LOL:

Hate is a strong word... to be fair, if you're capable of "hating" a football player for no better reason then you're actually a kind of person I really don't like.

Funny how you edited your post, which was "Hate is a strong word... " just to add an offence, that says a lot more about you, wouldn't you say? ¬¬

Share your opinion about the player or club related matters, I never talked to you or offended you in any way.

Last edited:
He does have the right attitude, in my eyes today was a slip up. He is a bit of a hot head and Aronica took advantage of this. But, he does give everything for the team. He always tracks back and fights for the ball. Like today, when we lost the ball in attack, he tracked back and made perfect slidings more than once.

A lot of Juventini I know thought Pogba did right to spit on Aronica, but that is dumb to say in my opinion. I suppose Aronica was bitter about Juve beating him once again to win a prize, just like the Super Coppa. :LOL:

You say he always goes after the ball (like today), what about the games against Bayern where he did nothing of the kind, for example.

I know he is young, but other players like Marchisio were young as him to, and I didn't see him spitting in other players and stuff like that.

I think many people see talent and ignore the rest, like Balotelli, Ibrah or C. Ronaldo. And can't do that, just can't.

I can't ignore them being tools even if they can kick a ball, that's not enough for me at least, let the other teams have them, we don't need that to win, we just showed that two times in a roll now.

And the supports who said he was right on spitting are not supporters of this club, you know that, they just use Juventus on PES and buy shirts.

Back
Top Bottom