Jericho

I didn't think Jericho was that great this season. Season 1 was definitely better.

Happened with a lot of shows recently though, Prison Break, South Park, Heroes.

I didn't think Jericho was that great this season. Season 1 was definitely better.

Well Jericho had its budget slashed for season 2 which for one thing meant they were limited in which actors they could bring back from the previous season.......

Rumour is that it's not completely dead yet, there's a chance it will come back as a part share with a cable company, time will tell.......

Just finished season 1.

It's a pretty good show. I've seen alot worse getting staying on air.

off to season 2. not long, so i'll post my thoughs later on the week.

Quick heads up, season 2 starts tonight on Hallmark at 8pm!

:LOL:

No, we are talking about the show Jericho.

BTW I've seen the entire show already, and I must say that it feels wrong that the show ended so quickly, it still had something in it, maybe a complete 2nd season.

Watched the finale last week, I liked the way they wrapped it up.

R.I.P.

jericho was very average at best but still better then watching big brother and eastenders. god when will they let go of east enders? thats been going on since TV was first invented

Jericho was a quality show that took a refreshing approach to telling a story.

Very average? Bollocks.

Anyone not seen Jericho.S02E07.Patriots.And.Tyrants.Alternate.Ending.DVDRip.XviD-FoV.avi? I can upload the last 10 mins or so if anyone wants :)

Very average? Bollocks.

Anyone not seen Jericho.S02E07.Patriots.And.Tyrants.Alternate.Ending.DVDRip.XviD-FoV.avi? I can upload the last 10 mins or so if anyone wants :)
its average mate. nothing special. the likes of prison break, lost,24, californication, day break pisses over jericho. without that black dude in jericho i would not bother watching it at all because his story and character carries the whole series and makes it abit interesting

Very average? Bollocks.

Upload it please, much appreciated.

Will do, I'm not 100% sure where the alternate ending kicks in so I'll just cut the last 15 mins, should be more than enough :)

Will be 100mb, 3 mins to encode, 5 or so to upload :)

Last edited:
Thanks.

Are all 4 links the same? I've watched the first link.

That was nice alternative, hopefully the DVD will have more.

Ahh, thanks again.

Thought the original ending was a bit lame tbh.

But really there wasn't alot they could of done really becasue it is now officially dead and won't have any chance of continuing.

Links deleted, no DVD rips on the forums. Not like it isn't clear.

Back
Top Bottom