It's now possible to knock the ball further away in PES2021, similar to FIFA and older PES titles!!

i had it working last night! finally! :D
i was able to round the opponent and follow the ball... now i wish i had some more consistency in doing so. whats the "common denominator" (??) for players who can do that as it doenst seem to work with everyone.

i had it working last night! finally! :D
i was able to round the opponent and follow the ball... now i wish i had some more consistency in doing so. whats the "common denominator" (??) for players who can do that as it doenst seem to work with everyone.
Tried to tame it, in PES2020 though. At the moment seems either unreliable or random.

I can't conclude if it depends on some stats/traits, timing, momentum or whatever.
At its best, my player knocks the ball far away, runs and even surpasses the opponent defender that is ahead of him.
At its worst, my player flicks the ball, it hits my knee, then my shoulder and goes outside.

Tried to tame it, in PES2020 though. At the moment seems either unreliable or random.

I can't conclude if it depends on some stats/traits, timing, momentum or whatever.
At its best, my player knocks the ball far away, runs and even surpasses the opponent defender that is ahead of him.
At its worst, my player flicks the ball, it hits my knee, then my shoulder and goes outside.
You should be proud that Konami included your personal signature move in the game! :LOL:

Man, how I wished they had mine in there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom