Its now monday.

U can save your goal online ,cool, not cool is that 90 % got red connection, than I played with 3 bars man a game and it was not bad but not that good either, its weird

if It was a ports problem, would you even be able to connect to the online servers in the first place? probably just the servers being a bit dodgy, although its not very easy to tell. Menus etc are loading smoothly for me.

ok m8, i giv up ffs, i am gonna nip down the chippy an pretend the cook is seabass, beat him up, an dip him in the deep fat fryer whilst screaming pes20088888888888888888, much luv t t xxx

autorun your PES disc, go to online registration... enter your cd key etc there and choose a password. then go ingame and put those details in when you connect.

i hav just got a game!!! wot u gotta do is place your index finger under the monitors chin, giv it a wiggley wig an bobs ur uncle xx m l t t

Emm this might sound stupid but am with aol and am havin the same probs as above who else has aol and can get a game?

Emm this might sound stupid but am with aol and am havin the same probs as above who else has aol and can get a game?

I have aol ive just played two games no lag nothing ran fine for both games.

Im still pissed off though no 2 v 2 no groups .. the game is no way as good as the las 1 its like playing a sega mega drive at times. I just cant understand what they were thinking totally changing the game.

The las game was superb just tweek it like they did from the one before last why the massive change. Its like FIFA. The goalkeepers are diabolical aswell Already online some poor guys goalkeeper who i was playing palmed the ball into his own net.

Another thing I dont know how you chat in the game .. & not only that how you search for our mates.

I been playing this game since ISS on the Super Nes. Never in all the games ive played has it been this bad I am really gutted. I looked forward to this all year and I cant work out why they would take so many steps back its beyond belief.

My Username is BujuBanton by the way so anyone from the las 1 please give us a shout from groups like Evoloution & Belfast Boys group aswell cant remember the name ReUnited and somet else.. See if you lads feeling the same about this as me

I still cant play. :(

i got "cant connect due to another user"

and sometimes "an error had occurred"

does someone get this too?

well ive just played 2 game and both have frozen half way through,p.s at the top were it shows you the signal bar whats the numbers at either side of it cheers,and great forum by the way

Back
Top Bottom