Issues following June 7th upgrade

Can we have links automatically appearing in bold again, boss (including when you @ someone)? Makes it easier to see clickable objects!
i wish the links (now bold) had a different color than a bold headline in the same text size. maybe we can make the links a dark blue.
i'm not sure if user embedded links in comments are different to the ones used for the thread structure....

see this comment, wich explains it very well: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sony-playstation.80220/post-3550459

I have a very strange "bug" since the last site update.

Each time someone post a message in the pes2017 console thread, I am getting a notification email, even though I turned email notifications off in my profile.

It happens exclusively with that particular thread.

I think you'd have to go into that thread and choose to 'unwatch' it or change whether you get an alert and/or email. Alternatively the email notifications themselves will let you stop them with links at the bottom. I don't think the profile options will override where you have a specific setting for a thread/forum.

If you like we can also remove all 'watched' threads from your profile or disable all email notifications for watched threads/forums if you'd prefer we did that in bulk. Just let us know.

I think you'd have to go into that thread and choose to 'unwatch' it or change whether you get an alert and/or email. Alternatively the email notifications themselves will let you stop them with links at the bottom. I don't think the profile options will override where you have a specific setting for a thread/forum.

If you like we can also remove all 'watched' threads from your profile or disable all email notifications for watched threads/forums if you'd prefer we did that in bulk. Just let us know.

Thank you for your reply and assistance.
I have clicked the link to stop receiving notifications from the thread (I should have red one of those emails to the end before sorry).
I will let you know if it doesn't fix it.
Thanks again!

Edit: problem solved!

Last edited:
Guys, sorry for being a PITA... But has the forum been updated in the last few hours? EDIT: silly me, I just saw the banner. My bad!

Using the dark colour scheme, text selection while editing a post reverted to the original setting (dark blue with white text) which isn't really noticeable at first sight in the dark scheme as it has light grey text on dark grey background.
Here's what I mean (it was like that when you did the last update and then you fixed by making text white on red background and we were talking about it in the current thread):
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/dark-skin-text-issue-in-the-editor.83138/#post-3542087

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom