inter Thread - Adriano back and leg injury

Re: Inter Fans Show shit to Football

Inter should be banned and the spot should be given to a team like Palermo, Udinese or Sampdoria who deserve it more than Inter this year.

ClassicD said:
Throw them all out, if it's not Inter with missles and flares it's Lazio fans with Nazi shit, or Roma fans striking officials. Constant fighting, Italian national fans throwing missles onto away fans in tier below, fighting their own police, etc, etc. Milan run by fucking Prime Minister of the country, one of the main officials in Serie A has a season ticket for Milan, etc.

BAN THEM ALL.

You've got a nerve. All Jock clubs should be banned as well right? And all Spanish clubs as the racism in Spanish football is far more prominent than it is in Italy.

http://www.keep-the-faith.net/hackwatch/hackwatch45.htm

'In the wake of the dreadful antics of the Spanish football support towards England's coloured players last week, there was a timely reminder to the tut-tutters in our homeland, who heaped derision on the despicable behaviour of Johnny Foreigner, that we very much live near a glass house……….. and it's called Ibrox Stadium.

Saturday brought the usual fare from the aforementioned midden: monkey noises for Celtic's black players (I'd be interested in Marvin Andrews' view on his support's behaviour towards his coloured opponents); a crescendo of booing whenever Neil Lennon (and Aiden McGeady) went near the ball and Nazi salutes for everyone's benefit.'

And FYI Berlusconi was running Milan long before he was running the country and results were earned on the pitch not in parliament. Besides he now stepped down and it hasn't made an ounce of difference.

lostinstoke said:
Disgusting scenes from their fans tonight, but what will UEFA do about it?

I would personally make them ineligable for all European competitions for next year, but they'll probably just end up with a fine :mad:

That match should be awarded to Milan 0-3 as that's what happened when Roma vs Dynamo Kyiv was abandoned last September. UEFA are cowards, they always bottle out of making tough decisions. They'll probably ban Inter from the San Siro for 2-3 games.

Why did Milan not wear their Red/Black home kit and Inter their White away kit???

Aaah yes, of course they were :lol:

Is that kit Inter's CL kit? Like Bayern have the black CL kit?

See I thought it was their 3rd shirt. No wonder the fans are stupid, when the club has a home shirt and an away shirt that look the same! :lol:

Milanista said:
Its technically their 3rd shirt, but they were hoping for goodluck as they beat porto 3-1 with it.

Do you know anything about Dida's injury and have you heard the press conference yet? I don't think we will see it over here until midnight.

Benn_Black, why have I got a nerve? I assume you mean because of Rangers' actions in the article you refer to, Celtic should also be banned from Europe? What have Celtic done to be booted from Europe? I included Milan in my condemnation because Italian football is corrupt from top to bottom, for goodness sake when Berlusconi became PM he should have immediately stepped down at Milan, how anyone could do both jobs and not claim a conflict of interests is beyond me. Also, I can't remember name, but one of the league body's, in fact it might even be the head of the league administration is 'involved' with Milan - if not involved then unashamedly a clear Milan supporter.

What about all the crap with drugs too? The Italian teams get away with murder, they constantly fight each other/the police, and throw missles (I remember last season in the title decider Roma fans tossed flares at Dida in the San Siro, in an almost carbon copy of tonight).

Perhaps I was a bit rash with 'BAN THEM ALL', but UEFA banned all English clubs following Heysel, how is that any different?

FYI yes I do believe the Spanish national team should have been thrown out of the World Cup qualifiers.

THe guys competing with Galliani for head of the Italian league were all team presidents. Delle Valle - Fiorentina, Sensi - Roma, Moratti - Inter, Moggi - Juve.

Benn_Black said:
Do you know anything about Dida's injury and have you heard the press conference yet? I don't think we will see it over here until midnight.

It seems like a big bruise and a burn. He was able to move his arm around.

Any guy running the league would be a fan of certain teams. What has Galliani done so far thats favoured Milan? If he changed anything, he made it so everyone benefitted.

An example was Milan, Inter and Juve's serie Games played on saturday instead of sunday..... but then was postponed because of the pope. He agreed to push their games earlier as they have the CL a few days after.

The point is he shouldn't be the head of the Italian league when he's the vice-president of one of it's clubs - IMO.

I fear for Liverpool fans tomorrow night.

ClassicD said:
Benn_Black, why have I got a nerve? I assume you mean because of Rangers' actions in the article you refer to, Celtic should also be banned from Europe? What have Celtic done to be booted from Europe?

What have Milan done? Nothing.

I included Milan in my condemnation because Italian football is corrupt from top to bottom,

Where's your proof?

for goodness sake when Berlusconi became PM he should have immediately stepped down at Milan, how anyone could do both jobs and not claim a conflict of interests is beyond me.

In his six years as Italy PM Milan have won the league twice, the Coppa Italia once and the European Cup once. Juve have won the league title three times. If there was a conflict of interests Milan would have been far more successful and both Juve and Inter would have made a bigger deal about it, they didn't. Milan simply have a fabulous team at this moment in time and that's why they have been successful in recent seasons. When you have the World's best defence, Gattuso, Kaka', Shevchenko, Inzaghi and Ancelotti you don't need any favours.

Also, I can't remember name, but one of the league body's, in fact it might even be the head of the league administration is 'involved' with Milan - if not involved then unashamedly a clear Milan supporter.

Galliani, Milan's vice president and the president of the league as voted for by MEMBERS of other clubs. There was an accusation that Galliani had the best interests of the big clubs but the bottom line is he was re-elected for a second term.

It's all very well putting 2 +2 together and making 5 but if you followed the league at all you would know there is nothing suspicious about either Berlusconi's role at the club or Galliani's role as league president.

What about all the crap with drugs too?

That was Juve, not Milan and I can't stand Juve so say what you like.

The Italian teams get away with murder, they constantly fight each other/the police, and throw missles (I remember last season in the title decider Roma fans tossed flares at Dida in the San Siro, in an almost carbon copy of tonight).

I make no excuses for the general level of behavious of Italian fans, it is a disgrace and there are fights and incidents EVERY SINGLE week but not at the San Siro (and that includes Inter fans) and not by Juventino either. Italian football could learn a lot from English football in that regard.

Perhaps I was a bit rash with 'BAN THEM ALL', but UEFA banned all English clubs following Heysel, how is that any different?

Because no one died and maybe because UEFA needed a scapegoat for their own failings at Heysel (lack of segregation and poor condition of the stadium).

FYI yes I do believe the Spanish national team should have been thrown out of the World Cup qualifiers.

So do I and Argones should have been sacked as well.

Or the Juve fans if Liverpool get a goal.... but they dont have a reputation of being destructive at home. Inter have done this many times -

2001 - thrown a motorbike down
2002 - Qualification against Alaves - lost 2-0 at home - tipped the team bus and burnt flags.
2003 - threw oranges at dida and even hit him
2005 - got into a fight with verona fans during Italy - Scotland.

historically milan fans are clean.

Benn_Black - you gotta remember that English fans were banned from Europe and in a way HAVE to be good most of the time. Theyve alreayd established themselves a reputation and must maintain it. Italy hasnt ever been banned because deaths or big fights dont occur. italian stadiums are also bigger - not easy to monitor 20 000 curva each game.

Milanista said:
It seems like a big bruise and a burn. He was able to move his arm around.

Just read the press conference and Ancelotti said it's not serious and they took him off as a precaution.

Do you have any genuine details about the Jankulovski transfer? All I heard is that both presidents agreed to a deal in the summer.

According to Sky Italy and the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta, the deal is done, also with Gilardino. I'd love it if it was confirmed.... but i think Jankulovski is pretty much done and i think Gilardino isnt a done deal yet.

Milanista said:
Benn_Black - you gotta remember that English fans were banned from Europe and in a way HAVE to be good most of the time. Theyve alreayd established themselves a reputation and must maintain it. Italy hasnt ever been banned because deaths or big fights dont occur. italian stadiums are also bigger - not easy to monitor 20 000 curva each game.

Yes the stadiums are bigger but the games are not well attended and even though Rai show the fights and the fires every week and the pundits, players and guests criticise the actions nothing is ever done. This is one area in which Galliani needs to act.

Milanista said:
2001 - thrown a motorbike down
:lmao:

Fuckin hell. I ain't never goin to Milan! :lol:

Seriously though, it's so fucked up.

If anything does happen tomorrow and it's Juve's fault, I'd like to see Italian teams banned from UEFA competitions for a year or two.

In Delle Alpi, imo no chance. The fans are really far from the field since thers a huge track around it.

Milanista said:
According to Sky Italy and the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta, the deal is done, also with Gilardino. I'd love it if it was confirmed.... but i think Jankulovski is pretty much done and i think Gilardino isnt a done deal yet.

I heard the opposite, Gilardino is a done deal, €6-8 million. Jankulovski is just a very strong rumour. The only problem with that deal is the idiot would prefer a move to Juve but they have already signed Kovac and probably Nonda and are chasing a defender from Villarreal (Rodriguez).

Benn_Black said:
What have Milan done? Nothing.
Their fans chucked concrete blocks at Celtic fans in the recent CL match there :roll:.

Benn_Black said:
Where's your proof?
I've already stated - PM running a club. I have never said Milan only won because of this (that'd be you adding 2+2 and getting 5 btw), but that it stinks.

Benn_Black said:
That was Juve, not Milan and I can't stand Juve so say what you like.
So Seedorf and Gattuso haven't refused to take drug tests then?

Benn_Black said:
I make no excuses for the general level of behavious of Italian fans, it is a disgrace and there are fights and incidents EVERY SINGLE week but not at the San Siro (and that includes Inter fans) and not by Juventino either. Italian football could learn a lot from English football in that regard.
There are no fights at the San Siro? Already mentioned last season's Milan-Roma match, tonight's match is another one, and whenever the Italian national team play there it seems there's often trouble (vs Wales, and even more recently vs Scotland).

Benn_Black said:
Because no one died and maybe because UEFA needed a scapegoat for their own failings at Heysel (lack of segregation and poor condition of the stadium).
Whether anyone died or not is besides the point, English football was punished because of one club. I believe that was the wrong decision, so I guess doing the same thing now would be foolish, but people dying has nothing to do with the banning of one, or all clubs.

Classic - The italian rules are that you need to take a mandatory piss test and the blood test is optional. Seedorf and Gattuso did the piss test but not the blood test as it was right after the game with Roma. Would you enjoy getting blood taken out after a full 90 minutes of football? They already returned a week after to do the tests.

By which time any drugs could have been and gone. Not that I'm saying they were on anything, but I'm making the point they refused a test because Benn_Black seems to think only Juve players have been involved in drug stories.

Back
Top Bottom