Idea to improve "The Editing Forum" section

marqisspes6

International
16 January 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi guys!

Here i come to say first, i really love this site, is amazing, content, nice staff, so now i wanna discuss something that "bothers me" its about the section mentioned in the title, i like the administration of it but there is something that doesnt match really good its that some threads are forgetten in here and also people who dont find their proper "PES Section" ask in there where probably dont get the attention they were hoping to get.

So my solution to this will be maybe we can add/replace some subforum and call it "Other PES/WE" with a description like "You didn't found your PES/WE version? come in here!" and using a prefix that can have the name of pes/we, like PES3/WE7, PES4/WE8, PES2008, PES2009, PES2010, PES2011 and so on, this way it will be easier for people to filter the game version related to their thread and in The Editing Forum maybe you can prevent users to post in there

Well that was it :)

Hi there!

First of all, thanks for your kind words!

I've reinstated the "Archive" editing sub containing PES 2009 to 2016 (it was set to "Hidden" for a while), renamed it to "Older Titles" and changed its display order, that should basically cover it.

Hi there!

First of all, thanks for your kind words!

I've reinstated the "Archive" editing sub containing PES 2009 to 2016 (it was set to "Hidden" for a while), renamed it to "Older Titles" and changed its display order, that should basically cover it.

You're so cute!

May I ask for 3 sub adding? being PES 2008, PES4/WE8, PES3/WE7, maybe I can help filling them by finding threads in the editing section and sharing them with you vi PM

Thanks for adding it. I noticed that there were much more sub-sections, i found it clearer now, to search etc. as the retro-PES is pretty active here, more now than ever.
Good job @Tom and thanks for listening ideas and applying them. Those ones will be pretty necessary in the future and i suppose more people will come back to them : for every game even some who weren't really "popular" like PES 4 (sad we don't have WE8LE on PC : it's an outstanding corrected version of PES 4, all re-balanced)

@Tom will it be possible to add the tags for the threads please?

Thanks
You mean adding prefixes for threads in the "Older Titles" sub? I could add them for thread creators to use, sure. But I'm not gonna add them reactively to existing threads, that would be a colossal waste of time undertaking.

Back
Top Bottom