I Support TheTrueBrits | Support Page

Ttb

Speeding Bullet
16 January 2019
Barcelona
Apparently, all videos have been deleted and the channel has been renamed to "Binance". Has this happened to you guys too? If someone knows what has happened, can I be informed? I hope it is a error on Youtube's part, because the guy was a dedicated man who made excellent tutorials for mods as well as many memorable Master League Series'.

I understand. Changed the name of the thread. If anyone knows his Evo-Web account name , could you inform me? I will give him a mention so that he can see we are with him and support him.

possibly watched a few vids of his when the evo-web guys do links to useful vids.

an asset to PES so I can only hope he gets it all back and this is sorted.

I understand. Changed the name of the thread. If anyone knows his Evo-Web account name , could you inform me? I will give him a mention so that he can see we are with him and support him.
@rickyricc Can you still login mate by resetting your password? Otherwise you need to contact YouTube by phone or email probably.

One of my favourite Pes youtubers. His gameplays are so relaxing to me (in the best possible sense). Really hope he can have the whole thing back.

It's very weird. I'm quite sure Binance company isn't aware of all this. Google and YouTube better sort their security measures quick as I'm afraid we will see even more serious incidents in the future.

It's very weird. I'm quite sure Binance company isn't aware of all this. Google and YouTube better sort their security measures quick as I'm afraid we will see even more serious incidents in the future.

Im quiet positive its the same guy and its legit Binance. Just check the twitter, the guy have several pics there its him. It would be pretty weird if he wouldnt know where he is streaming from.

Im quiet positive its the same guy and its legit Binance. Just check the twitter, the guy have several pics there its him. It would be pretty weird if he wouldnt know where he is streaming from.

Afaik Binance recently stopped trading with US citizens.

I did report that video and retweetet TTB‘s comment on things. Let’s all hope YouTube gets the problem sorted and Ricky his channel back ASAP!!

I was thinking and could be also that who hacked the account simply airing this recorded stuff. Perhaps someone who has interest in binance or who wants to present binance as scammers.

Who the F is this?
Im subscribed to Rick and this is what i got from his channel now. For the time being im gonna unsubscribe and report the channel.

View attachment 29357
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cpzhao/

Might be the dude a very good impersonator?

HE IS NOT THE SCAMMER

This is Changpeng Zhao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changpeng_Zhao

He is the owner of Binance one of if not the biggest Bitcoin exchange in the world.

He has nothing to do with the hacking. whats happened is apparently russain based hackers have stolen his account, and their same method is to dupe people into thinking the livestream is a BTC giveaway, that's why the comments are asking for a minimum 0.1 BTC which is equivalent to about $700 USD

This is what pisses me off even more, its such a pathetic,obvious and ineffective scam but these guys have no souls and no care and will continually hack people without rhyme or reason.

These people give Bitcoin a seriously bad name.

Reactions: Ttb
Any chance he will get his account back?
I so damn hope for that!!
When you think about what message(s) this whole scenario sends out... :(
crypto currency got a hit, the TTB got hit, users that are afraid of opening channels, subscribers got hit, people get sacked by this scam... only harm is done.
Sad and so unnecessary!!

I so damn hope for that!!
When you think about what message(s) this whole scenario sends out... :(
crypto currency got a hit, the TTB got hit, users that are afraid of opening channels, subscribers got hit, people get sacked by this scam... only harm is done.
Sad and so unnecessary!!

I know bro. So much work put in. Apparently it’s very difficult for YouTube to do anything from what I have been reading. Hope you’re ok Ricky lad

I know bro. So much work put in. Apparently it’s very difficult for YouTube to do anything from what I have been reading. Hope you’re ok Ricky lad

If the account is sold (99.9% it is already) it's gone forever and like you said YouTube can't do anything.
Also Google&YouTube are not liable so Ricky can't start a lawsuit.
I hope he has a back up of the uploads.

I'm quite furious about what's happened in regards to 'TheTrueBrits' channel; he was directly responsible for me converting from FIFA to PES!

I always disliked the gamespeed and gameplay on FIFA...PES 2019 along with the SmokePatch is like a breath of fresh air 👍💪

I'm sure YouTube will have archived the channels content; It may be a matter of creating/re-instating the original named channel somehow...

I bet they'd manage to do it for the likes of Pewdiepie or other channels that have a substantial amount of followers!😠

If the account is sold (99.9% it is already) it's gone forever and like you said YouTube can't do anything.
Also Google&YouTube are not liable so Ricky can't start a lawsuit.
I hope he has a back up of the uploads.
Like what?!
Why can’t yt do anything?! If I violate the rules my content gets shut down in minutes!!
Can you elaborate on this please?! I’d like to know more.

Like what?!
Why can’t yt do anything?! If I violate the rules my content gets shut down in minutes!!
Can you elaborate on this please?! I’d like to know more.

Unfortunately YouTube is covered by the T&C Good luck to anyone trying to prove that a hack is not the result of phishing, malware, personal mistake. Idk if YT keeps archives/backups but I find it very unlikely because it will drastically increase overheads for the company.

It is pretty crazy that YouTube staff do not have the power or indeed cannot reocgnise the impropriety of the change and simply give the account back to its original owner. The company is worth billions, and yet customer support is virtually non existent or indeed it seems even acknowledged. And this seems to be the accepted norm, as Facebook is just as bad.

Unfortunately YouTube is covered by the T&C Good luck to anyone trying to prove that a hack is not the result of phishing, malware, personal mistake. Idk if YT keeps archives/backups but I find it very unlikely because it will drastically increase overheads for the company.
Simple 2 factor authentication would have done it. TTB got that enabled.
If mayor changes like this happen, it’s to obvious to not take action from yt side, imo.

That can’t be the end of the story!! Never ever.

Bit like the beef I'm having with Sony. My PS4 was hacked and purchases made. But because they were made using my (hacked) console, Sony don't consider the purchases to be fraudulent. So after PayPal refunded me I'm now in debt to Sony (apparently) and banned.

Much like TTB I'm the little guy. Sony will have me buried in their Ts and Cs, that no-one should be expected to understand.

Back
Top Bottom