i need some help with my thread

D

da_micksta

here's what i need help with:
da_micksta said:
IMPORTANT!

to admins: i need a little help. i'm running out of space in my 1st post for my links. So, is it possible to undelete the post directly underneath post#1, so that i can post more links???? thanks :mrgreen:

Okay, I have now restored it. You should now be able to edit it

hi everyone, i need someone to take over the running of my thred. it's because my girlfriend and i found out that she was pregnant on 22nd may, and we think our babys due at the end of december. so basically i wont have much time to be online, because the both of us need to try and get a place to live sorted out and things for our baby sorted out to. i'll try and visit evo-web as much as i can, and i'll update everyone on how our progress with the baby and our new home is getting on. thanks a lot :mrgreen: .

Long time no see Mick! ;)

Don't worry there's enough helpful folks around, I'm sure somebody will answer questions and keep that thread going when needed.

In meantime I hope you can find a nice place and all goes well for you in future months leading to the baby coming to this world for you and your gf (soon to be wife I assume :p ).

take care dude.

hi people here's an update on my baby; me & my partner had our 2nd scan on monday 10th july, our baby seems fine, my gf is 13.5 weeks pregnant, the baby is 79mm long and it's due on the 10th january 2007 (sex not known at present) heres a pic of the scan (taken with my phone mind so the pic isn't great):
11-07-06_2115.jpg

i was in tears when i saw my baby because it was the first time i had seen it :mrgreen: our next scan is 14th August @ 10am (i cant wait :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
i'll keep you all posted, bye

Back
Top Bottom