I GOT MY OWN PAIR OF NETS !!!!!!!!!!!

oo I cant wait to put them on a goal and make them tight, unlike SOME video games. And they will have better animations than Football Kingdom - whoa!.

yup, I was supposed to make the goal today but its freaking raining 3 days straight :| . oh well, I like rain anyway and the one thing I love doing in rain is goalkeeping. YEAHHH BRING IT ONNNNN. Rain and goalkeeping - you have no idea how fun it is...
About football games we play some here...The most popular one is shooting from about 15 or more meters. whoever scored 3 goals first becomes the keeper and if he doesnt want to be thje keeper (which almost never happens) than he can give it to someone else.... Its great fun (we play on medium size goals 2m high 5m wide.......

another game is pretty cool too. the goal is to score 100 points against the keeper. And if you score with your right leg its 5 points, left - 15 points, header 15 pts., if the keepers touches the ball and it falls in the net its additinal 15 points, if it goes throug his legs thats another 10 points... WHen he has 55 pts everyone runs away but they have to stop when the keeper touches the post with the ball and yells STOP.. then he tries to hit someone with the ball. If he does then he has 0 pts if he doesnt well 55 pts for him. The same thing happens when he has 100 except if he doesnt hit someone he's out and the other players give him a ... penalty and he has to do it no matter what it is. If he doesnt then every other player can hit him in his ar$e...
Oh and you cant shoot right after the keeper passes the ball. and you become the keeper when: you touch the ball with your hand, or touch it more then one time without asking the keeper if you can, or missing the goal and shoot wide... thats about it, thers also other games but my keyboard is getting tired :P

hey, turns out this discussion is getting pretty big. i guess it aint bad to have a net :D

That sounds a bit complicated for a kick about in the park :CONFUSE: :LOL:.

World Cup Doubles and Headers and Volleys we played, they used to call me "The Wall", because when I was in goal they would smash volleys at me and I would just get something in the way and they bounced back out :DD.

:D lol

actually the rules are not so complicated when you play the game... after a few games everyone remembers it... and we play on a stadium of our local team :P there arent any parks in this s*** hole I live in (happily Im moving soon :) )

oh maaaaan make them 'not loose' like the PES nets :| damm you always think of one thing :(

Didnt you guys do "bids" for headers and volleys? Over here you can start at 20 and bid down to go in goal. The point being if you were good in goal and started on say 13 with the others on 10 you had less chance of a sore arse at the end. Or if everybody was good the bidding would stop at 15 to go in goal.

What were you doing playing footy or having an auction...:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom