How do we start a petition for Konami?

try pes 3! gameplay wise is absolutely brilliant.

anyway fifa is killing them 10-1. 7.4 million vs 700 thousands. i guess a petition is redudant...konami executives must be very aware of how much the loyal fan based is pissed off. Konami has pretty much recycled an old game for the new console generation knowing they would still sell tons out of their prestige. Now the tide has turned against them.

Quite surprinsigly my friends are either playing fifa or just not playing footie game at all. I tried fifa but eventually could not come to like it. The only next gen footie game i played was pes 2011. And i only bought a ps3 for football game...

Last edited by a moderator:
try pes 3! gameplay wise is absolutely brilliant.

anyway fifa is killing them 10-1. 7.4 million vs 700 thousands. i guess a petition is redudant...konami executives must be very aware of how much the loyal fan based is pissed off. Konami has pretty much recycled an old game for the new console generation knowing they would still sell tons out of their prestige. Now the tide has turned against them.

Quite surprinsigly my friends are either playing fifa or just not playing footie game at all. I tried fifa but eventually could not come to like it. The only next gen footie game i played was pes 2011. And i only bought a ps3 for football game...

Yeah pes 3 and 5 for me we're the best football games created. Pes 2013 is inferior to these games. I'm not purchasing pes 2014. Pes 2013 effort is inexcusable. They could have patched pes 2012 for Christ's sakes. They spent all therr time on the pr shift hyping the game up. For me though pes 2013's ai doesn't pay as it should. It gets boring fast. And then I stick on pes 3 and pes 5 and ithe ai is more balanced. This year has a sour taste in my mouth. Konami 's approach to this is bordering corrupt. Fuckin arrse holes.

Notice how the WENB forums have gone very quiet as well? I know there is a calm down on forums after PES is released but I've never seen it like that. It's eerily quiet. Seems to be a lot of discontented fans who've just given up.

Notice how the WENB forums have gone very quiet as well? I know there is a calm down on forums after PES is released but I've never seen it like that. It's eerily quiet. Seems to be a lot of discontented fans who've just given up.

Yeah thats interesting. Even the mods are quiet. We should of had this response years ago when pes 2008 hot released. Its hard to believe we all came back a year later to purchase pes 2009 garbage.

We had years of sites and fans defending the game until the cows come home, but enough is enough. We need to put a stop to this shit.

Yeah thats interesting. Even the mods are quiet. We should of had this response years ago when pes 2008 hot released. Its hard to believe we all came back a year later to purchase pes 2009 garbage.

We had years of sites and fans defending the game until the cows come home, but enough is enough. We need to put a stop to this shit.

Big surprise for PES fans next year..kONAMI&Bethesda with new hit FUS RO DAH and Goaaaaaall!!

An update about my daughter's BAL.
She just finished her first season, was player of the season in the CUP, scored 35 goals and was in the team of the best league players and this without starting a single match.

She hasn't got a single offer in the mid-season transfer window and five games in the new competition she hasn't played a second. Her team are last in the league, the previous season they finished second. All very realistic. I wonder about the people who make these carreer mode...i don't think they're much interested in football.

I know this utterly ridiculous but I resulted to playing the game in 480p and removing widescreen mode. Feels much nicer to play. Still doesnt do bugger all about the ai though. Oh, the things we have to do nowadays to get some enjoyment out of a footy game.

Back
Top Bottom