Hidden content bug?

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
Hi,
it looks like I cannot see hidden content anymore in the posts I already liked at a previous date.

When I "like" a post which has hidden content, it gets visible without issue.
Then, if I leave the page and come back again at a later time, the content is hidden again so I need to un-like the post and re-like it in order to see the content again.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Firefox, latest build, happening on more than one machine.

Thank you!

I can kinda reproduce this now, but it only seems to be happening in certain situations like when browsing threads on multiple devices.

Two examples: Left a like in Amfakh's thread on my PC (Firefox). Visited the thread later on my iPad and his links were set back to hidden on iPad AND PC while my "Like" remained. Had to un-like and like again for it to be revealed.

Left a like on a different thread (PC) and didn't visit the thread on any other device. No problem, link is still visible on my PC browser.

@DevPlays , do you happen to browse affected threads on different devices?

I don't think it's changed behaviour though has it? No updates have been made to it. Are we saying it used to work differently?

Can confirm, also happens to me on Microsoft Edge. But can also confirm the same happens on other forums as well. So nothing wrong from your end, Mart.

I don't think it's changed behaviour though has it? No updates have been made to it. Are we saying it used to work differently?
It was like that even in the past (I don't know what triggered that though) but honestly didn't give it much importance: I thought I could be pretty much the only one still using Firefox, so I dismissed it as a browser issue and just thought I'd live with it.
Then a couple of days ago I noticed it happen also with Chrome on my phone, that's why I asked. But I can tell you it happened before the last downtime too, for sure. Sorry for not being clear enough, my fault.

@Tom, if it helps I can confirm that I am indeed using different machines:
Firefox, latest build, happening on more than one machine.

Reactions: Tom
Back
Top Bottom