Help with putting together a ML Team

B

boricuahitman

Hey all, Im currently playing WE9I for xbox and i want to put together a team together thats young, talented, and good for the long run. Lately i have gone through 4 or 5 ML teams stocked with stars but not getting what i wanted, a team i can build up for years and keep me interested, cause you can only be interested in an all star team for so long.

So i ask you all, can you make any suggestions as to players i should pick up, follow devolpment of, stay away from?

I just started to follow the sport again (kinda hard when you only have the MLS to watch)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:D

boricuahitman said:
Hey all, Im currently playing WE9I for xbox and i want to put together a team together thats young, talented, and good for the long run. Lately i have gone through 4 or 5 ML teams stocked with stars but not getting what i wanted, a team i can build up for years and keep me interested, cause you can only be interested in an all star team for so long.

So i ask you all, can you make any suggestions as to players i should pick up, follow devolpment of, stay away from?

I just started to follow the sport again (kinda hard when you only have the MLS to watch)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:D

Steve.... Steve Mclaren is that you :?: ;)

Try the following if you can get them:

Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)
Fernando Torres (Atlético Madrid)
Lukas Podolski (On Bayern Munich Now but palyed for Koln before)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Man U)

If I think of more I will add them.

Ezio

ezio said:
Try the following if you can get them:

Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)
Fernando Torres (Atlético Madrid)
Lukas Podolski (On Bayern Munich Now but palyed for Koln before)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Man U)

If I think of more I will add them.

Ezio

Those players are young, but they are already superstars. I get the feeling he wants suggestions for great players he can build into superstars eventually. ;)

jc_denton said:
Those players are young, but they are already superstars. I get the feeling he wants suggestions for great players he can build into superstars eventually. ;)

Yea im trying to build something like a franchise with players i can build across the years.

I try to only sign players that have just been generated, so they don't cost signing fees and are young. But of course, you'll need some older players so you aren't playing a team full of low skilled players.

boricuahitman said:
Yea im trying to build something like a franchise with players i can build across the years.

OOPS sorry. Well in that case.

Curci (GK for Roma)
Vincent Kompany (Forget what team he is on)
Giusepe Rossi (Man U)
Rosi on Roma if he is in the game
Freedy Adu if you unlock him
Eddie Jonhson
Onyewu
Dos Santos

Try those if they fit in better with what your trying to do.

Back
Top Bottom