HELP - PES 21 crashes every time

xPJRx

PESFX
17 November 2010
London, Uk
Liverpool FC
Hey guys,
played PES21 (PC) a few days ago, everything worked perfect as normal, loaded up tonight, and the game crashes when starting a ML match every time.
The game updated, new DLC, and its ever since then that it crashes, i tried friendlies, they crash too, so i verified the game files with steam, restarted the pc, and still crashes everytime, both on friendlies, and ML matches,

any ideas?

apart from the game updating, nothing has changed between when it worked 2 days ago and today,

Todays small update to exe 1.4.1.0 has almost identified it as new game.

I have uninstalled from steam , redownloaded and reinstalled. Run once through steam to get a 100% vanilla up to date game.

Exit game Then importantly, go to Your antivirus exceptions and set both the games folder in steam , and the Konami save folder in documents

as exceptions.

You should then be good to go with a sider launch.

Cannot say if Your game saves will work however.

Edit - just loaded an old ML game.

Last edited:
Todays small update to exe 1.4.1.0 has almost identified it as new game.

I have uninstalled from steam , redownloaded and reinstalled. Run once through steam to get a 100% vanilla up to date game.

Exit game Then importantly, go to Your antivirus exceptions and set both the games folder in steam , and the Konami save folder in documents

as exceptions.

You should then be good to go with a sider launch.

Cannot say if Your game saves will work however.

Edit - just loaded an old ML game.

You are an absolute Legend mate!!!!!
Added exceptions to AV and it worked perfectly again, sider, everything, ML save still there too.

Ping me over your paypal, i'll donate a few quid for some beer!!!

Hey guys i was wondering if someone would help me. I have problem with search some players like Marihno, Farfan , when i have the game in the first version they appeared, but now i can't find them, i would like to know a tool or how can i save that players

Good day everyone.. I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask my question; why do i get dummy players when I do live update on my pes 2021?

Thanks in advance

also i prefer using evoweb patch isntead of actual update from konami cause they mostly do useless single player updates and just adding multiplayer content. never going live update if you chose to play with modded pes 2021

I have this problem. I use the latest DLC, smoke mod. When I started with ML in a Laliga match, I got stuck while loading the game. I don't know how to fix this error. Looking forward to help

Back
Top Bottom