Happy Birthday To Whoever...

I remember RuneEdge saying that he'd spoken to him on MSN several times after that last post; perhaps I'm getting confused but I don't think so.

It was all very confusing either way.

Well I put his email address into facebook and found somebody. Signed up to a Uni 2010 page. So who knows

Detective Joe on the case again. Sulph kept logging in for months after his last post until CW pointed it out in public I think, then it stopped...

Last post: 2nd January 2006
Last activity: 24th March 2008

When I checked his profile, it didn't show his last sign in so I assumed he hadn't logged in for ages. :THINK:

I remember RuneEdge saying that he'd spoken to him on MSN several times after that last post; perhaps I'm getting confused but I don't think so.

Yeah, he continued to use MSN for quite some time after that post. My last conversation (which I remember quite well, lol) with him was during a Liverpool/Chelsea game where I remember him randomly starting a conversation with "LAMPAAAAAAAAAARD!" after Chelsea had gone up 1-0. Later on during the game, Liverpool take the lead to so reply with "GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!". He then said something along the lines of "piss off, you're not even a Liverpool fan" and then blocked me. A bit childish really. Never spoke to him again after that.
About a year later (might have been 9 months, can't remember), his name was brought up in a conversation between me and Stefano so I asked him (seeing how he also had Sulph on MSN)if he still logs in. Stef said he was actually online during the conversation. I cant exactly remember what was said after but I think I got him to ask Sulph about the illness but he didnt want to talk about it and then he blocked Stef too. Atleast thats how I remember it. Maybe Stef can shed more light on what actually happened.

Me and Sulph didnt really get along on here. I think I got banned for one of my arguements with him a few years ago. But I was a bit of an asshole back then and have definately learnt not to take this forum too seriously. A bit of a shame really cuz I wouldnt mind having a chat with him now.
I think PLF still has me blocked on MSN from back then as well after we had a "discussion" on PES stat editing. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom