gibfootballshow FORUM launched

gib2504

R.I.P Jarque
17 December 2005
Leeds, formally Glasgow
Celtic, Lille
For a few months now I've been doing my own football blog, it's just my thoughts on the football that I watch, and general stuff that happens, features stuff from Scotland, England, Germany, France and anywhere else i can watch football from.

please have a look HERE

and let me know what you think, if you like it please bookmark it and go back again

Thanks

**FORUM LAUNCHED**

Last edited:
Re: My Football Blog

i just read your last entry, and it was really a good read (as expected, afterall).

nice job mate, definitely gonna bookmark your blog! :))

Good blog, I have bookmarked it too. One thing I would say is that you just seemed to be doing a round of up all football this weekend, saying what happened, rather than saying your views and opinions on what had happened.

i'll take that onboard Tim felt i needed to say what had gone on before sharing opinions, there's some opinions in there, but thanks for the feedback much appreciated :)

I like it! :APPLAUD:

Although I thought that Makoun was playing the CM role at Lyon, slightly ahead of Toulalan, even though that's not his natural position. :THINK:

I like it! :APPLAUD:

Although I thought that Makoun was playing the CM role at Lyon, slightly ahead of Toulalan, even though that's not his natural position. :THINK:

Yeah I said DM, was more aimed at he's made the midfield position his own, and the fact that unlike Keita and to an extent Bodmer his move has been a success

It looks like a good read. I've bookmarked it and will try to keep up with it (You've posted a lot of articles in the last two days :D).

great blog indeed, mate, wanted to leave a comment, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Yes its a great read, and easy read, for a non fluent speaker like me, reminds me of the good old 'stats making that were more than stats making threads' days.
Edit: Some of them still around, how could I forget, but not like before :(

Last edited:

I've bookmarked the blog, its a good read. :))

You do a fantastic job gib.

Your football blog is great to read. Very knowledgeable. Truly a football expert.

Bookmarked!

You do a fantastic job gib.

Your football blog is great to read. Very knowledgeable. Truly a football expert.

Bookmarked!

Cheers mate, means alot that coming from you.

It's the kinda thing I just enjoy writing it all down, if someone else reads it, and learns one thing, then it's all worth it

Need some help guys.

Looking to move my blog to a proper URL.

footballanorak.com is already gone, looking for some ideas for names.

Let's hear them

All things football.com

This may be considered spamming but as a active member of the forums I'm taking a liberty lol
Anyone who had been to my previous blog, I thank you for having a look, after the small success it's had so far, I've decided to upscale
So now please have a look at http://www.gibfootballshow.co.uk
Bookmark it as more content is coming soon.
Any thoughts please comment on my site.
Already planning to change to header, just threw something up there for now.

This a very good blog i like the attention to detail you have put into your work ill defo bookmark your blog

hi mate, just happen to find this thread and had a look at your blog, and i daresay its great, and i love your entry about rafa ;))

cheers mate

That's great news dude.

I had bookmarked your blog and checked it many times over recent weeks to see the same Rafa update/opinions. Glad to see it updated now and with several entries as well. Always good to read your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom