GERMANY Schönheit und Effizienz

Re: Germany - Schönheit und Effizienz

congrats to Germany, I'm not big fan of them but from remaining 4 in semi finale I wanted them to win, also coz of great football they did, very hard game last night but glad you won.

I am a big fan of this generation and even more of this coach.
This genaration has played some fantastic football and deserve a WC.
Enjoy !

I am a big fan of this generation and even more of this coach.
This genaration has played some fantastic football and deserve a WC.
Enjoy !

indeed. there are so many great narratives behind this team, it's just impossible not to happy about their victory.

enjoy it guys :APPLAUD:

Last edited:

Today it was announced that Philipp Lahm retires from our national team :(

He played well as LB and RB and it will be very, very hard to find some player with same quality.

Thanks for the 10 years in NT squad - one of the most reliable players. :)

why would he reject the chance of also being a euro winner? he'll be only 32 by then.

Terrible loss. Germany does not have none even close to him. He still have at least two years at the top level.

He is the guy, about which you thought, that he will be able to play with 40 years on the same level as now because of his playing style, couldn't really believe he retires now. Will be hard to find someone similar good, if Durm continues like he started this season, Germany might still have only one problem on this position.

Löw OUT! :LOL:

Joking, but seriously, this is now, what is usually considered a bad start. Three not convincing games with only four points isn't what a world champion should have at that stage.

Germany against Netherlands called off an hour before the kick-off because of serious security concerns :/

Last edited:
Anybody know what Jonas Hector's second nationality is? I don't see anything mentioned about it but 'm guessing maybe Spanish like Mario Gomez?

Anybody know what Jonas Hector's second nationality is? I don't see anything mentioned about it but 'm guessing maybe Spanish like Mario Gomez?

Maybe because he doesn't have any. If you were confused by his last name then you should take a look at this.

From that wiki:

In mediaeval Germany, the personal name was quite popular among the noble class.

Back
Top Bottom