Funny / Bizarre / Cool Videos, Animations etc

Man this girl knows how to handle balls...
Should we even ask what you were searching for? ;)

Sorry, Joe, my deletions have left you looking a bit mental or delightfully eccentric depending how you want to play it. I can delete yours too if you want but that's not as funny.

Sorry, Joe, my deletions have left you looking a bit mental or delightfully eccentric depending how you want to play it. I can delete yours too if you want but that's not as funny.
Brilliant, I thought he was talking about some kind of gymnastics discipline after Nick's video. "That's not proper gymnastics!" :D

hpfinal.gif

Any chance of a description for those of us who don't want to see it but still have the morbid curiosity to know what it is?

Any chance of a description for those of us who don't want to see it but still have the morbid curiosity to know what it is?

a bike accident, video footage of the aftermath

horrific scenes, body parts everywhere, heads/face missing etc

Last edited:
Did he crash into a combine harvester or something?

watch it

in North Pattaya.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Suppachai Puikeawkum was notified at 6 :00 am and a police and Sawang Boriboon Rescue team were dispatched to the scene of the accident. On Pattaya Second Road in front of Big C police found the bodies of Mr. Matthiew Jenkins (23) who was lying in the middle of the road and Mr. Alex George (23), who was on the footpath. Both men had extensive surface wounds and had received multiple injuries including broken legs, arms and skull. Their clothes were torn and two broken helmets were found nearby. A badly damaged black and orange Honda CBR motorbike, no 151 Chonburi, was found 100 meters away from the bodies.

Police questioned eye witnesses including some motorbike taxi drivers who said the two men were speeding on their bike heading from the Tops supermarket towards the Dolphin Roundabout. They seemed to be drunk and treating the road as a race track. As they were passing Big C the driver lost control and ran into the footpath, hit a road sign, bounced off of another sign in front of Big C and then flew into the air and dropped onto the road, throwing the two men to the ground, and causing them fatal injuries.

The bodies would be kept at Banglamung Hospital for the relevant reports and the embassy and the relatives would be informed.

Last edited:
Seeing that reminded me of a mate who's cousin went into the back of a stationary bus in Oxford a few years back, he was going so fast they had to identify him by partial finger prints and his belongings, apparently the police women who was first to the scene quit the force shortly after...

Puyol smiles? I thought it was a look of "Wtf?!" :LOL:

Edit: And Eto popping his head around as if he's thinking the same too :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom