• Do you play Fantasy Premier League? Come join the official Evo-Web FPL and see if you have what it takes to be crowned Evo-Web FPL Champion - or, if you haven't, give out some banter in the chat! Join the league here! and Join the conversation here!
  • Please don't mark any of our emails as spam. We never send out unsolicited emails - you have signed up for them at some point. Use the unsubscribe links in the emails if you don't want them and please check your watched threads, watched forums and email preferences if you feel like you're getting more than you want.

Funding Idea?

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Not sure if something like this has already been discussed, but couldn't there be a way to help fund the site by members.

I know there is a typical donation option, but what about something that can both help the site and a member also?

On another site, they where thinking of generating money and one option I thought of was like a first goal of the day in for example the English Leagues. Where you would pay £1 (presume paypal is a donation option on here?) for a team (chosen randomly) and whoever came up in say the Sky Sports tv vidi-printer as the first team to score would get a 50% of the money brought in. Means another 50% would goto the site.

Not sure if anyone could be arsed, but just an idea. :mrgreen:

FD

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
Sounds interesting mate, kinda like the 50/50 draw idea but online. I'll add it to the list of things I should do at some point. :)

Top Bottom