Free FIFA 07 Patches (for PC/windows only)

FIFA07Pro

Non-League
13 February 2024
Hi. I'm new here. I'm a retro FIFA modder (since 2019) and I'd like to share my patches for free with everyone who is willing to subscribe to my youtube channel, which is free.

In this way, you get my amazing FIFA 07 mods/patches for free, and I get to grow my youtube channel and hopefully get to earn something from youtube ads so I can keep my Mods/Patches free for everyone who loves this beautiful game.

I'm not sure yet what kind of links we are allowed to leave on this forum but I'll just share my youtube channel's link for now.

So you just have to subscribe to my youtube channel and send me a screenshot of my youtube channel on my facebook page or to my email address to show me that you're subscribed to my youtube channel and in exchange I will give you in private any of my FIFA 07 Patches for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm new here. I'm a retro FIFA modder (since 2019) and I'd like to share my patches for free with everyone who is willing to subscribe to my youtube channel, which is free.

In this way, you get my amazing FIFA 07 mods/patches for free, and I get to grow my youtube channel and hopefully get to earn something from youtube ads so I can keep my Mods/Patches free for everyone who loves this beautiful game.

I'm not sure yet what kind of links we are allowed to leave on this forum but I'll just share my youtube channel's link for now.

So you just have to subscribe to my youtube channel and send me a screenshot of my youtube channel on my facebook page or to my email address to show me that you're subscribed to my youtube channel and in exchange I will give you in private any of my FIFA 07 Patches for free!

Your breaking the rules already, link removed. Its either direct free non ad intrusive downloads or nothing at all.

If Your targetting social media hits and ad rewards, find another site.

Your breaking the rules already, link removed. Its either direct free non ad intrusive downloads or nothing at all.

If Your targetting social media hits and ad rewards, find another site.
Well, how am I supposed to show my Mods/Patches, if youtube links are not allowed? How about installation tutorials? How are they supposed to know how to install my patches if they aren't allowed to watch the installation tutorials?
Checking and subscribing to a youtube channel doesn't mean they have to watch ads.
I was just trying to grow my youtube channel by offering my mods/patches for free.. but if I'm not allowed to do this, then bye..
Anyways, if there are real retro FIFA fans out here, they can look me up on youtube. They won't be disappointed.

Well, how am I supposed to show my Mods/Patches, if youtube links are not allowed? How about installation tutorials? How are they supposed to know how to install my patches if they aren't allowed to watch the installation tutorials?
Checking and subscribing to a youtube channel doesn't mean they have to watch ads.
I was just trying to grow my youtube channel by offering my mods/patches for free.. but if I'm not allowed to do this, then bye..
Anyways, if there are real retro FIFA fans out here, they can look me up on youtube. They won't be disappointed.

Anything here that FORCES people to subscribe to social media to view is out.

Back
Top Bottom